How to Setup Advanced Pricing in Magento 2
Setting up Advanced Pricing is one of the advanced settings you will get in specific product setting page. The Advanced Pricing includes two types: Special Price and Tier Price. All of them both support you to create a small promotional campaign as well as make your product more attractive to the store visitors.
Let’s glance at the definition of the two kinds of the Advanced Pricing in Magento 2!
- Special Price is called as a discounted price and only active in the certain time according to your configuring.
- Tier Price is offered for all members of a customer group and store view.
**=» Learn more: How to set up good prices when buying more products with Magento 2 quantity increments **
How to setup Advanced Pricing in Magento 2
In the basic settings of the product,
Advance Settings > Advanced Pricing
Reference: Magento 2 user guide
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 advanced pricing
- advanced pricing magento 2
- magento 2 advanced tutorial
- magento advanced pricing
- magento 2 advanced pricing import
- magento pricing
- magento 2 development in cheap rate
- magento 2 pricing
- advanced pricing
- setup price
- magento 2 price table
- pricing magento
- advance search magento
- magento 2 msrp
- magento 2 advanced pricing extension
- magento special price percentage
- pricing setting
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x