Best Open CRM Softwares For Your E-Commerce Business
Using a customer relationship management (CRM) system is one of the most effective methods to increase the return on investment (ROI) of your company, keep consumers as clients, and boost conversions in general.
A customer relationship management system may assist you in a variety of ways. From connecting with potential customers, you gain their support and submit proposals to gather historical data and assess the customer life cycle. All of this may help you develop stronger relationships with your customers, which in turn can help your company thrive.
Having said that, many pricey CRM systems are available on the market today. Because of this, it is difficult for newer organizations that are very aware of their finances to integrate one. In light of this, we have compiled a list of the best open CRM softwares for your eCommerce business. So, let’s dive in!
Table of Contents:
- Benefits of utilizing CRM software in operating your eCommerce business
- Top 5 Open CRM Software on the market
- Wrapping Up
Benefits of utilizing CRM software in operating your eCommerce business
The open-source trend surrounding CRM may have a lot of attraction for certain individuals. To assist you in determining whether or not an open-source CRM might be beneficial for your business, the following are some of the most significant advantages:
- Cost-Effectiveness: One of the primary benefits of utilizing open-source software (OSS) is the decreased expenses connected with doing so. This is even though OSS is not always free. You do not need to worry about paying any license fees or making any monthly payments to utilize the program.
- Security: Regarding security, open-source solutions inherently provide more discretion regarding what aspects of the system you have authority over. Whether a solution is open-source or not, security is an essential component of any solution.
- Flexibility: The system’s flexibility also includes the fact that you have full control over how it is installed and used. You have complete control over the configuration and personalization of the software since you have access to the source code.
Top 5 Open CRM Software on the market
Our research team has compiled a list of the top open-source customer relationship management (CRM) systems currently available so that you can make an informed decision for your business. Well, let’s check it out!
The concept of “extensible architecture” is central to Odoo, which also offers a modular design that allows combining and customizing its many capabilities. The Community Version of Odoo CRM is open-source software that can connect to any of the more than 10,000 applications the vendor offers. These apps are set to interface effortlessly with one another.
Whether you are in the retail industry, own a restaurant, or any other business requiring a physical location, you may be pleased to learn that Odoo includes very handy point-of-sale software. Data from your point of sale may easily flow into your inventory management, email marketing, and sales operations when working with other Odoo apps.
- Dashboards: Sales insights and tracking of other key performance indicators may be obtained via the use of pre-built dashboards that are also modifiable.
- Real-Time Chat: If you activate this function on your website, your sales agents can speak with site visitors, which will improve the possibility that the visitors will become leads.
- Administration of Activities: Managers can maintain awareness of their team’s actions thanks to this function.
- Merge the Records: Merging together any entries already in the database will help you maintain its cleanliness.
- Analytics: You can analyze lead sources to calculate the ROI of marketing initiatives, monitor the health of your pipeline using tools such as grouping and drill-down, and identify patterns over the course of time using historical analysis.
- Because it was developed to interface with a PostgreSQL database, combining it with other databases like MySQL is difficult because of how the database was constructed.
- The reporting capabilities are lacking in depth and breadth.
- Performance might become sluggish when dealing with huge amounts of data, which makes the system less suitable for use by large businesses.
The open-source solution offered by Vtiger provides enhanced decision-making and complete data visibility from any angle, and it can be hosted either on-premise or in the cloud. As a result, it works really well for both small and medium-sized businesses.
The open-source edition of Vtiger provides a different amount of functionality than its proprietary equivalent. If you are looking for functionality like a calendar, lead scoring, sales forecasting, analytics, and task automation, you could have more success with a different solution. But if the most fundamental CRM features are what you’re looking for, Vtiger is an excellent option to consider.
- Lead Management: The system will automatically distribute leads to agents based on a variety of criteria you set, such as deal size, location, or agent availability, regardless of the channel that leads are generated on (social media, email, websites, etc.).
- The Handling of Opportunities: To access information on an opportunity, such as the expected amount, linked contacts, and estimated closing date, it just takes one click.
- Sorted and Filtered Lists: You can select any data from the prospects in your pipeline and construct a bespoke list using this tool, which allows you to slice and dice your opportunity pipeline.
- Automated Generation of Leads: You can embed forms on your website, which will result in the system automatically capturing leads.
- The Exportation of Data and Its Visualization: It is possible to export the information combined into a pivot table or report as a CSV file.
- If a contact has never sent an email before, you won’t be able to attach an email to the contact record for that contact.
- Twitter is the only social media platform supported for integrations.
- They do not support SLA rules that depend on the user.
If you require an open-source customer relationship management system to build out integrations or to construct your own version of the software, the finest all-inclusive choice for you is SuiteCRM. You will have access to an infinite number of leads and contacts, as well as in-depth analytics and data that will assist you in making effective business decisions. SuiteCRM offers the most comprehensive out-of-the-box solution of all the open-source solutions.
SuiteCRM is an extremely versatile platform that offers various customization choices. This fully-featured customer relationship management system provides you with all you will require to manage and personalize your sales activities.
- Frontpage and menu customization: You can add dash lets to your dashboard that contain reports, charts, information on leads, and other details. SuiteCRM also enables you to customize menu items to place the essential modules in an easily navigable location.
- Add-Ons Manager: This feature accommodates your needs if you choose to expand the system’s capabilities. Use it to install and manage any of the more than 100 accessible add-ons.
- Rest API: Use this functionality to integrate with other apps, such as an enterprise resource planning (ERP) program or a marketing automation platform. System Settings: You can configure settings such as the system-wide theme, activity streams, languages, and currencies with the help of this function.
- There is no native application available.
- There is no lead scoring module provided in this package.
- PDF and email templates do not provide support for several languages at this time.
OroCRM provides reporting at an enterprise level, which makes it an excellent choice for many types of enterprises, particularly those involved in e-commerce or retail. You can track anything from your website’s income to a client frequency analysis thanks to the reporting engine’s high level of functionality and depth. In addition, OroCRM enables connections with a wide variety of applications, including Magento, Mailchimp, Zendesk, Amazon, and eBay, as well as a marketplace that facilitates the integration of third-party tools and provides assistance in doing so.
- Contact Management: This feature not only provides a centralized location to handle contact information and interactions, but it also assures that there are no duplicate data.
- Lead Management: If you can collect data on leads and opportunities at every stage of the pipeline, you can construct projections and monitor your progress concerning targets.
- Dashboards for Measuring Performance: Using configurable dashboards, you may measure key performance indicators (KPIs) and get an overall sense of how well your company is doing.
- Workflows: The ability to develop workflows in accordance with best practices within your organization allows teams to remain organized and supports marketing efforts, sales processes, and other jobs.
- Custom Fields is a feature that guarantees you can always capture the data you need by adding fields that match your procedures.
- The default configuration does not include functionality for lead scoring.
- There is currently no native mobile app available.
YetiForce, an additional well-known open-source CRM software, provides modules for both administrators and users, as well as a native email platform, comprehensive configuration options, and a design that is responsive to mobile devices. Because its features support core business operations, such as marketing and sales, as well as projects and group work, it is appropriate for companies of any size.
YetiForce also features a comprehensive set of tools for managing organizations and contacts. The management of leads, vendors, partners, accounts, rivals, and contacts may be done with the help of a set of six different modules.
- Opportunities: With this module, you can monitor the progress of leads as they go through your pipeline. It acts as a repository for information about your sales process and assembles data pertaining to sales, which you can then use to analyze and produce reports.
- Calendar: This function is distinguished by two distinct aspects. You have the ability to color code the entries, and the presentation may be changed to a list of the records at any time.
- The Segmentation of Leads: You can categorize leads according to a wide variety of factors, such as their current condition and location.
- Calculations: Do you need to generate some quotes? No need to look any further. With this tool, you can generate a variety of different types of quotations as well as combine many components into a single quote.
- Records Restoration: It’s certain that at some point or another, every one of us may erase something inadvertently that we didn’t want to. Yet, because of this feature, you may restore records that have been erased thanks to the system’s recycle bin, which functions like one would expect it to on a personal computer.
- The functionality for reporting is lacking and insufficient.
- There is no native app available.
- There is no provision for lead scoring in the system.
We hope this article has cleared your mind on the top 5 best open CRM software for your eCommerce business. Because the fundamental tenet of open source is to make available to users a public source code that can be adapted and utilized in the process of customizing CRM solutions, the software is typically either free or available at a cost significantly lower than that of large, for-profit CRM providers.
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started