Magento 2 Quick Order extensionv1.0.5
Magento 2 Quick Order extension by Mageplaza assists customers in placing a bulk order more quickly. This helps wholesalers cut down abandonment and boost sales.
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Quick Order Pro
Magento 2 Quick Order developed by Mageplaza focuses on the convenience and efficiency of bulk order placement on e-commerce B2B stores. The idea of Mageplaza Quick Order extension is to allow wholesales customers to add products in bulk to cart with only several clicks. This innovation is a key factor which leads customers to successfully check out more quickly and conveniently.
To cut down time on searching and selecting products, a large number of products can be looked up by multiple SKUs or uploading a CSV file. Moreover, product attributes are easily selected right on a single page to prevent abandonment. Mageplaza Quick Order extension has a high customizability to show with certain customer groups and works well with every product type.
Why Quick Order extension is must-have to Magento 2 stores?
Several clicks to bulk add to cart
Case 1 - Search by product name
An important customer named Tim often buy products in a large number. Tim can use the instant search box to search for a product’s name. After only some characters being typed, Tim receives suggestions of available products with product images. After that, Tim clicks to choose one item.
Case 2 - Search by SKUs
Tim can also enter a SKU into the instant search box to look up for a product. Searching by SKU is more accurate, a product with name and thumbnail will show up, and Tim can clicks to choose one item.
Tim and John don’t have to navigate to other pages to select product attributes. Quick Order page keeps them on one page only. On this page, Tim and John can select wanted attributes like size and color.
Case 1 - Use plus/minus icons
To adjust product quantity, Tim and John can use the +/- icons to increase or decrease the number of wanted items.
Case 2 - Enter quantity
Tim and John can add the number of products they want to purchase into the quantity box and press enter to adjust product quantity.
Tim and John can hit a button to duplicate existing product and make any adjustment on product attributes and quantity. This saves a lot of time for bulk buyers.
Products are already added?
Just hit a click on the Add to cart button to add all selected products to cart and go to checkout.
Add by multiple SKUs
John can add multiple SKUs with quantities and attributes into a box to add all wanted products to the list. After that, hit Add to cart.
So, product reviews are indispensable in order to build a positive perception of your products and make more sales.
Have a CSV file?
John can also have another way to place a bulk order. He can upload a CSV file containing SKUs and product quantity. Hit Add to cart - the rest work will be done automatically, and the whole order will be ready for them to add to cart.
Lightning-fast Instant Search for Products
The instant search box plays a fundamental role in fast order placement. Customers who want to look for a certain product can type one or some characters of that product’s name - pick an item easily among greatly accurate suggestions. Another option is more wholesale customers centric when products can be searched by entering SKU to reach the highest level of accuracy in searching results.
To assist buyers in searching products, the product image will be shown along with its name and attributes to pick up. Plus, another instant search box will immediately be ready to be used as soon as a customer has found an item.
Bulk Add to Cart in Several Clicks
Wholesales customers have 3 main options to add to cart products in bulk.
- Upload a CSV file - Bulk add: Mageplaza Quick Order extension supports CSV files to help bulk buyers search products in a large quantity and add all to cart easily. Similar to using multiple SKUs, but using a CSV file cut down the most time spent on placing a bulk order.
- Search - Select - Add: After finishing searching products, customers are free to select product attributes from size to color. The item quantity can be chosen by using the minus/plus buttons or by entering an exact number. After that, buyers click on the Add to cart button to drag all selected products to checkout.
- Enter multi-SKUs - Bulk add: This advanced function allows buyers who already have a well-prepared SKUs list to bulk add products accordingly. The whole process only takes 2 steps with some simple clicks.
Optimize Quick Order Page
The Fast Order page is kept as simple and user-friendly as possible. Wholesales buyers can easily find the instant search box and other functional buttons in a neat layout. A large quantity of items can be added to cart within some simple clicks.
Simultaneously, when a customer needs to buy the same product with different attributes like colors or sizes, he/she can duplicate one product and easily select the variants.
Full Features List
For store admins
- Place Quick Order link at 3 main positions: by the Search box, Top menu and Footer
- Display Quick Order page to specific groups of customers
- Set route name and page title for the Quick Order page
- Create/edit/display message to notify customers who have no permission to access Quick Order page
- Change Quick Order label
- Set the minimum number of characters to begin search
- Restrict the number of product search results
- Allow/disallow displaying product images
- Change heading background color
- Change heading text color
- Change heading background button
- Compatible with Mageplaza extensions: Checkout module, Change Qty, Call for Price, ect.
- Access the Quick Order page easily by clicking on the Quick Order link
- Search products by name or SKU on an instant search box
- View product image when searching
- View product images, SKUs and subtotals of all items on one page
- Select product attributes right on the Quick Order page
- Adjust product quantity by hitting the plus/minus buttons
- Quick adjust product quantity by entering the exact number
- Duplicate or delete product
- Add multiple products by entering multiple SKUs
- Add multiple products by uploading CSV files
- Add to list or clear products
- Add to cart and go to checkout by one click
You can use instant search by product names or SKUs, add multiple SKUs or upload a CSV file.
It is. You can configure this from the backend.
They will be notified by a message that you set in the backend.
There are several ways to change the number of products. You can either use the +/- buttons or directly type the exact number in.
Yes, you can. You can enter as many SKUs as you want to search for all of products with only one single click
No, you don’t. You can search and select appropriate products right on one page only.
Customers will be sent back to Quick Order page with all added items remained
In this current - standard package, this feature is not available yet. Please stay tuned for future updates