Edit Order for Magento 2v4.2.4
Magento 2 Edit Order is an advanced extension enabling store administrators to modify order details without canceling or re-creating orders. All information related to an order can be modified on only one page - the View Order Page with the order ID kept unchanged.
All key information of a customer account can be modified with ease including Name, Date of birth, Tax/ VAT number, and Gender. With this information, they can switch customers to other customer groups for specific purposes. Also, the order's billing & shipping addresses and payment/shipment methods can be edited more quickly, and easily than ever!
In Magento Default, editing an order makes the order cancelled unexpectedly. This causes a lot of inconvenience in order management.
Because in Magento 2 Default, store admins are redirected to another page to make any changes in order information, this makes the process time-wasting and worsen admin experience.
In fact, for many reasons both from stores and customers, the store admins would like to change the billing/shipping address, shipping/ payment method to make order process more practical. For example, changing customer address requires changing billing/ shipping address and shipping method.
- Not require any redirection
- All edit actions via pop-up
- enhance admin experience
- Improve edit function
- Better order management
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Enable the Quick Edit button
- Allow auto-recalculating shipping fee
- Enable/ Disable Return Item To Stock after items are removed or item quantity decreased (New)
Edit Billing and Shipping Address
- Edit billing address: customer name, company, address information, phone number, zip/ postal code, VAT number
- Edit shipping address: recipient name, company, address information, phone number, zip/ postal code, VAT number
Edit Payment method and Shipping method
- Select new payment method via a popup list
- Select new shipping method via a popup list
- Edit tracking number (New)
- View all editing information: ID, Editor, Order Number, Overview Detail, Created Date, Action.
- Access to Order View Page to re-edit
Edit Items Ordered
- Add or remove cart items
- Update product price
- Increase or decrease item quantity
- Update tax
- Update discount
- Edit all order information via Quick Edit pop-up
- Once submit time
Edit Order Information
- Edit order order number
- Edit order date
- Edit order status
Edit Customer Information
- Edit current customer or change customer
- Edit customer name
- Change customer group
- Change customer's VAT number
- Change customer's tax number
- Change customer's Date of birth
- Create account for guest customer