RMA for Magento 2v1.1.3
Magento 2 RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) helps store owners manage product returns and exchanges from customers conveniently and effectively. With Magento 2 RMA, the return procedure becomes clear, easy, satisfactory for both customers and store owners.
- Easy RMA requests for guests
- Apply RMA by conditions
- Flexibly select RMA items
- Custom RMA reasons, solutions and more
- Keep alert and discuss via emails
- Return shipping labels
- Admin can create RMA requests
- Auto email when updating requests
- RMA request and RMA policy links at the Top link or Footer link
- Manage RMA requests by admins and customers
- REST API, GraphQL is ready
You've just added this product to the cart:
You've just added this product to the cart:
Problems, Solutions and Benefits
This is the most common types of product returns. When there are a number of product types/sizes, store salesmen can note the wrong items or the shipper give customers incorrect ones. Therefore, it is common that the customers complain about the wrong items or wrong sizes; then return requests (RMA requests) will be raised.
Because online consumers don't get to see and hold the physical products before they buy, many items are returned due to the reason of “not meeting expectations”. Customers when viewing products online via images, they tend to expect that the items reaching their hand will be exactly the same: from outside to inside such as shape, quantity, function, etc. If all or some of them do not meet customers’ expectations, the result may be a request for RMA.
During the logistic steps, items can be damaged due to many reasons: packaging, shipping, etc. Customers would like to send back the items which are not in good condition on arrival.
One main reason for RMA requests is that customers no longer want their order items. They change their mind for a number of reasons: they can find it no longer necessary, or they want other types/items, etc.
Customers send the items back to the store. There is not any extra action (commonly in case customers no longer need the item and have not made payment yet)
During the warranty period, the returned items can be repaired and send back to customers.
Customers return the ordered products and exchange with the better one (usually when the first item is wrong or damaged)
Customers return the items and receive the amount of money they paid for it from stores. The refund amount can partly or fully refund (include/exclude shipping fees, transaction fees, etc.)
For the minor mistakes from the store, the store owner can offer customers with some online credits or vouchers to compensate for customers. This way also encourages customers for further purchase next time.
A survey by e-BuyersGuide.com found that 86 percent of online shoppers rated return policies of significant importance in choosing an online merchant.
in a recent Harris Poll, 81 percent of consumers interviewed said that a store's return policy was an important factor when they make a purchasing decision.
Unlike visitors to brick-and-mortar stores, online consumers don't get to see and hold the physical product before they buy it. So e-commerce sites must ensure that their return policies are fair and appealing to their customers
When customers find a concise, clear and reasonable return policy, they will be safer to place orders. If a merchant does not give any guarantee, customers often become suspicious and avoid buying the products.
Definitive retail return policy can support to increase sales because an overwhelming percentage of the consumer population looks for it. The return policy is still seen as a guarantee that reflects the trust retailers have in the products they sell.
After a return request has been sent, store admins and customers discuss for a solution, then, the order/item will be resolved as the mutual agreement (returned, exchanged, refunded, etc)
Easy RMA requests for guests
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) allows non-login customers to return items. With Magento 2 RMA, the customers who have not had the accounts but have placed the orders are able to send RMA requests (to require for returning/replacing purchased items) easily. This is very convenient for guest visitors.
RMA link is displayed at the top link or footer link of the homepage, so customers can easily access and raise requests conveniently.
Apply RMA by conditions
RMA can be applied based on conditions for orders and conditions for products.
Customers with the orders meeting the specific conditions such as subtotal, total weight, status, purchase point, customer group, payment method/region/country, etc will be able to use RMA.
Besides, admins can assign conditions for each product. The conditions will be based on Product Attributes such as SKU, Categories, etc. Admin can set RMA eligibility rules without any limitation.
Flexibly select RMA items
Magento 2 RMA extension handles return requests for each item, some items or the whole order.
Customers after placing an order can request for replacement/refund for the whole order or specific items only. Therefore, RMA requests are very flexible to any shoppers.
At the RMA form, there are two separate options for customers: all items or each item. With each item, customers will click to select one or some items they want to replace.
Custom RMA reasons, solutions and more
Besides the default order information such as Order ID, Billing Last Name, Email, store admins can create fields for RMA information including:
- Available reasons such as wrong items, poor quality, change mind, etc.
- Available solutions such as return, exchange, refund, etc.
- Add any other fields
- Allow/Disallow uploading images as evidence
Customers can select quickly options as suggested reasons solutions, which facilitates them during sending RMA requests.
Keep alert and discuss via emails
Customers and store admins are always alerted by emails whenever there are any updates related to RMA Requests.
Admins instantly are notified when there are new RMA Requests sent. Also, customers can be notified when their RMA Requests have been approved or rejected.
Especially, admins and customers can make any discussions via emails conveniently before reaching the final agreement. The conversations are recorded at the end of requests at the admin backend.
Full Features List
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Allow/ Disallow showing RMA for Guest
- Select position to show RMA link: Top link or Footer link
- Select page to include RMA Policy Page
- Select position for RMA Policy Link: Top Link, Footer Link or RMA Request Page
- Set RMA ID Increment Pattern (Only ID or with prefix/suffix)
- Allow/ Disallow creating RMA for each item in order
- Allow uploading attached images
- Set allowed attached file formats
- Enable/ Disable Google Recaptcha
- Select Default Request Status
- Select status which allows customers to cancel request
- Enable/ Disable Google ReCaptcha
- Select the default status of RMA requests
- Select RMA status which customers can cancel the request
- Set order condition to apply RMA
- Set admin name when replying
- Add reasons available
- Add solutions available
- Add additional fields
Manage RMA Shipping Label
- Set name, status, description for RMA shipping label
- Set Return Shipping Address
- Set store views applied with the RMA shipping label
- Attach the image to the label
- Insert barcode value: Order ID, or RMA ID
- Select information of shipping label: logo, order shipping address, order ID, RMA ID, RMA information, return shipping address, print date, request date, barcode
- Set priority level
- Set shipping condition to apply with the label
Manage RMA Request
- Select status for a new RMA request
- Add comment
- Attach files
- Input Order Increment ID
- Input RMA information
- Send a reply to make a conversation
- View, edit all RMA Request via a grid
Manage RMA Status
- Set status name
- Enable or disable
- Add backend description
- Select allowed actions according to the status (Create New Credit Memo, Reorder, Add shipping label)
- Set the label of the status
- Set default comment
Manage RMA Rule
- Set name and description for an RMA rule
- Enable or disable the rule
- Select website and customer group
- Set priority level
- Set the condition to apply the rule
- Set reason, solution and additional information for the rule
- Enable sending notification emails
- Fill emails of admins to receive emails
- Fill notification email templates
- Select email templates used for admins and customers
- Support customers to request for refund/ replace orders or specific items
- Easy to discuss with the store via emails to reach the best solution