Store Credit for Magento 2 - PWA, GraphQL, APIv4.0.5
Magento 2 Store Credit extension allows creating a restored amount in each customer account. They can use store credit to pay for or buy products with discounted prices. Stores can refund customers in store credit. Increase customer engagement and boost sales.
It is unenviable that while selling products to customers, the mistakes may occur such as wrong items, late delivery, especially refund order. You may want to please customers even after the problem is solved. Besides that, making customers stay with your store for a long time is also difficult if there is not enough motivation. In addition, some products may get low sales, and you need to promote them better.
- Offer compensation for a poor shopping experience
- Make customers commit
- Encourage sales during certain periods
- Improve sales for specific products
- Cashback to customer store credit after a period
Magento 2 Store Credit Full Features
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable the module
- Select customer groups allowed to use store credit
- Allow displaying balance on the top link
- Enable to force to cancel a transaction if the credit balance is not enough
- Allow tranfering refund order expenses to the credit balance
- Allow/ Disallow refunding store credit products
Customer transaction and credit editing
- View, create customers’ credit transactions via a grid
- Edit current credit balance of a customer from backend customer >editing.
- Create Store Credit Product whose price changes based on credit.
- Select Admin Order/ Checkout page where the credit is spent.
- Select Product groups to be allowed using credit from the list
- Allow spending credit to pay tax or shipping fee
- Set limitation for credit spending for each order
- Enable credit return to customer balance if the order is refunded.
- Enable email notification of balance updates
- Make use of credit to gain lower price
- Have better experience during shopping
- Select credit amount to change the price of store credit products
- Be given back equivalent spent credit if a product is refunded