Lazy Loading for Magento 2v4.0.3
Magento 2 Lazy Loading extension allows speeding up the site load by showing the image only at the demanding time. Lazy Loading improves site performance and reduces bounce rate due to slow loading.
According to Hubspot, 47% of users expect a webpage to load less than 2 seconds and a 1-second delay in page load causes 11% decrease in page viewers. Stores need a solution to reduce the page loading time and lighten the page weight, in order to bring better customer experience and higher search engine rankings.
- Reduce initial load time
- Bandwidth conservation
- System resource conservation
- Enhance the customer shopping experience
- Reduce bounce rate due to slow page load
Lazy Loading's Full Features
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable the Lazy Loading extension
- Select pages to apply Lazy Loading: Category Page, Product Detail Page, CMS Page, Checkout Page, Search Page, Related/Cross-sell/ Up-sell product block.
- Exclude Lazy Loading application by exclude URL, exclude CSS class, Exclude text in image title/ name
- Set the loading threshold
- Select the loading type: icon or placeholder
- Upload loading icon and able to resize
- Select the placeholder type: Transparent, Blurred, Low resolution
- Compatible with orther extensions: Product Options, Image Optimizer, Configurable Product Grid View, Free SEO Module,etc...
- Experience the fast-loading page
- Time-saving and have better user experience