How to Backup Magento 2 Store
Table of contents
Creating backups for your Magento 2 is so urgent and necessary that you can protect all data from the disappearance through Backup Management if there is any change or break on the site. Especially, these database will be auto-restored in the right places where they need to be.
The parts of the system that is archived by Backups Management as well are the file system, database, media files, and so on. Meanwhile, Database backup files are compressed using the .gz format. For the system backups and database and media backups, the .tgz format is used.
And now, we will dig the instrunction more deeply to create a perfect backup for Magento 2 sites like yours.
To create a Magento 2 Backup
- On the Admin panel, click
System. In the
- In the upper-right corner, tap the button for the type of backup you want to create:
Creates a complete backup of the database and the file system. During the process, you can choose to include the media folder in the backup by marking the
Include Media folder to System Backup checkbox
Database and Media Backup
Creates a backup of the database and the media folder.
Creates a backup of the database.
- When complete, click the
Customization & Development Services?
8+ years of experiences in e-commerce & Magento has prepared us for any challenges, so that we can lead you to your success.Get free consultant
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 backup
- backup magento 2
- magento 2 backup extension
- magento 2 backups
- how to backup magento 2
- magento backup
- magento 2 enable backup functionality
- magento 2 enable backup
- magento system backup
- magento 2 backup database
- magento 2 system backup
- backup functionality is disabled
- magento backup database
- magento backups
- magento database backup
- how to backup magento
- magento 2 database backup
- create backups magento 2
- backup functionality is currently disabled. please use other means for backups
- magento 2 backup functionality is disabled
- magento create database
- backup magento database
- backup functionality is disabled magento 2
- magento backup restore
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x