Dotmailer have a blank template that you can use to create custom programs. When you want to create an automated campaign, you have 2 choices: using existing campaigns, or making for new ones. Using SMTP module is recommended since it will assist you the technical process in Magento 2 better.
You can set up an Email Marketing Automation Campaign in Magento 2 by the following steps:
How to set up an Email Marketing Automation Campaign in Magento 2
Step 1: Make a New Program
- In the top left corner of dotmailer, select Automation. Tap My Program then click New program to new to create a program.
- Drag mouse pointer into Welcome program template, tap Select.
- A table
Give your program a name appears, tap Continue or change information what you want. You can change this later.
Edit Program workspace consists of a flowchart of the program. Each box in the chart is a node. The left panel includes nodes that can be added to the program and function of each node.
Step 2: Fulfil the Start Options
In this flowchart, tap the Start node.
- The panel on the right side provides steps of the process:
- Click Set enrolment schedule under
1. Enrolment scheduling section.
- The Welcome program is arranged to run Daily by default. You can set the time you want then click Apply
For this example:
- Click Trigger from contact date field under 2. Enrolment rule section: Whenever a new account is created, this options will help your web show your content of campaign. Complete the trigger description as follows:
- Select the option Trigger from contact date field.
- Select default entry 0 days after
- Set the Date field to Create date.
- Then click Apply.
- Click Set enrolment limits under 3. Enrolment limits.
- Select the option Re-enrol contacts every day they meet the start criteria. This option makes sure that everyone who have a new account on your web will be engaged in the next scheduled mailing.
- Then click Apply
Step 3: Select the Campaign
In the flowchart, click the Campaign node.
- If you have an existing campaign, choose Select Campaign
- If not, tap Create Campaign
- Type the Campaign name, and accept the default Campaigns location: Campaign then tap Create
- Click Apply to end the Campaign box.
Step 4: Set the Delay
- In the flowchart, tap the Delay node
- Select the default Wait 7 days.
Step 5: Make a Follow-up Campaign
You do the same as
Step 3 with the name: Follow-up Campaign
Step 6: Define the End of the Program
- Click the End node
- Type the name campaign
- Tap Apply
➤ Note: If you want to make new campaigns, you have to fulfill the definition of each campaign.
- On the Automation button, choose Trigger campaign content.
- Choose the campaign and click Edit .