Product Grid for Magento 2v4.0.2
Improve your product management with Magento 2 Product Grid extension. Easily filter and search for products and perform bulk actions directly from the grid view.
- Need API/GraphQL for Magento 2 Product Grid Extension? Chat now
- Classify the column tab into different groups
- Add 13 needful columns into Product Grid
- Edit details of Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell columns
- Add product thumbnail right on the product grid
- AJAX edit grid inline
- Easily change the column header
- Edit grid in all input types
- Filters product by attributes, categories
- Auto-update product availability based on quantity
- Compatible with Product Attachments
In Magento Default, product data are all located in a product column tab with no logical classification. As a result, it likely takes more time, more mistakes for admin to find and manage these columns in the product grid. How admin can make adjustments in product data at grid? For default Magento, unluckily, there is NO way. Admins must open product detail pages to adjust them one by one separately. This process is, undoubtedly, a time killer if the amount of data need to be changed is relatively huge.
Although Magento 2 supports a quite large number of product attribute columns, it seems some very crucial ones are missing, such as Product Category, Availability, Qty sold, Frontend Product Link, etc. Hence, admins have no choice but to go to each product details to track/edit these information.
- Organize product data more conveniently
- Default Group and Attribute Group
- Full-control of product inventory
- Related items at product grid
- Up to 13 extra product columns
- Update product data right on the grid
- Rapidly sort out of specific items
Classify the column tab into different groups
Instead of an all-in-one tab, Advanced Product Grid extension divides the Magento 2 available columns into the Default Group and Attribute Group for better allocation and finding certain product data.
Default Group includes: ID, Name, Thumbnail, Type, Attribute Set, SKU, Price, Quantity, Visibility, Status, Websites, Special, Cost, Action
Attribute Group contains: Short Description, Special Price From Date, Special Price To Date, Weight, Manufacturer, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, and the rest of Default attributes. Also, admins can import new attributes in this group.
Add 13 needful columns into product grid
With the Extra Group added in Magento 2 Product Grid extension, Magento 2 admins now can control all essential product info from its stock status to the related items right on the Grid.
The additional columns are:
Edit details of Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell columns
In order to bring in the best convenience for store admins in product data viewing and managing, Product Grid extension is also integrated with the child columns of three-parent columns: Related product, Up-sell and Cross-sell product. All of those small columns are located in Product Info Group tab.
More details, admins can see/edit the following information of Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell products:
Add product thumbnail right on the product grid
Product thumbnail should be updated over time so that customers can see the closet photos of items on your website. Understand that, Product Grid module supports Magento 2 admins to upload product thumbnails for better illustration.
Magento 2 admins can click to "upload image" to add the new thumbnail. These images are imported instantly via popup right at the product grid. Admin can delete any uploaded product image as well.
AJAX edit grid inline
With Magento 2 Product Grid module, admins do not need to open each Product Detail Page to make a small correction. Instead of that, they can quickly edit product data right on the product grid in three modes:
Choose your suitable edition
StandardCrafted for a great webstore start $ 199 first year
- Supports for Magento 2 Community Edition
EnterpriseGreat for an enterprise solution $ 399 first year
- Supports for Magento 2 Enterprise Edition
- Highest priority support
You can filter by almost all product columns both Magento Default and New added columns such as category, website, short description, URL key, qty sold, etc.
Sure, you can drag and drop to move the column’ position.
In the configuration of Product Grid module, admins can set the maximum qty of items shown in those three columns.
Yes, all of Mageplaza extensions are 100% open-source, you can customize it yourself.
Extra columns are what I need, and the thumbnail photo is also useful. The installation is quite easy, so I'll give it 10 out of 10.
I can organize and modify my product grid better thanks to this extension. Customizable as well. Recommend!
One fo my best purchase
I was looking for something that would let me change product stock quantity, price and upload image. I hated to have to load products page each time I needed to make some changes. I found this extension and it does exactly what I needed. It's extremely useful and let me spare a lot of time.
Good extension but not for the latest Magento editions
The extension itself works as advertised and is very useful. Also, Mageplaza support was very helpful with an issue we had that made the extension to slow down the product grid. However, we are waiting for months now for Mageplaza to make this extension compatible with Magento 2.3.5 or higher. This currently keeps as from updating our Magento installation.
Does perfectly what it is set to do. Very customizable.
Leave a Review
All of the feature updates plan and status will be updated as soon as possible in our public Trello.View Mageplaza Extension Roadmap 2023 ->
Don't see the features you are looking for?Request feature
Want to do extension customization?Custom request
Let us know your requirements
v4.0.2 (Magento v2.4.x)
30 January 2023
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.4
- Fix some minor bugs
v1.0.3 (Magento v2.3.x)
27 October 2021
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.7
- Fix some minor bugs
v4.0.1 (Magento v2.4.x)
06 June 2021
- Compatible with Magento v2.4.2
- Fix minor bugs
v4.0.0 (Magento v2.4.x)
10 November 2020
- Supported Magento v2.4
v1.0.2 (Magento v2.3.x)
10 November 2020
- Compatible with Magento v2.3.5
v1.0.1 (Magento v2.3.x)
20 July 2020
- Fixed minor bugs
v1.0.0 (Magento v2.3.x)
31 December 2019
Product Grid actions
- Show/hide any columns
- Select which columns can be edited/ filtered
- Directly change column titles on column tab
- Upload thumbnail images for products via popup
- Edit one cell each time
- Edit multiple cells of different products at the same time
- Save all edition at once
- Edit details info of Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell columns: ID, Thumbnail, Name, Status, SKU, Price
- Manage more product data at grid: Qty Sold, Categories, Frontend Product Link, Availability, Creation Date, Last Modified Date, Related Products, Up-Sells, Cross-Sells, Low Stock, Tier Price, Backorders, Last Purchase Date, Recent Order
- Preview frontend product page after editing at backend
- Export all product column data
- Edit product grid with all input types
- Change quantity directly on grid
Product Grid General Configuration
- Enable/Disable the module
- Choose edit inline mode: Multiple Cells, Single Cell, Multiple Rows
- Allow/Disallow changing column header
- Set maximum number of items shown in Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell columns
- Compatible with orther extensions: Product Options, Product Finder, Configurable Product Grid View, Quick View Product,etc...
Qty Sold Configuration
- Specify the start date to count the products as "Sold"
- Define the end date to count the product as "Sold"
- Select the order statuses to be counted as "Sold"
Why choose Mageplaza Magento 2 Product Grid Extension
Mageplaza provides consistent and customer-centric extensions for your Magento 2 store.
We don't sell products for one time. We provide lifetime solutions which help our customers thrive with their businesses.
60-day Money Back
Extensive 60-day money-back period. You love it or get a full refund no questions asked.
Extensive Support Timeframe
Mageplaza provides support 16 hrs/day, 5.5 days/week to guarantee the seamless operation of our extensions on your store.
Install via Composer
Simple installation via composer helps you save time and eliminates technical issues during future updates.
Intensive update roadmaps ensure great performance, bug-free, highly compatible, and innovative extensions.