Magento 2 Customer Attributes Extensionv1.1.0
Magento 2 Customer Attributes extension is a useful tool adding extra attribute fields to collect valuable customer information on registration or account page.
- Unlimited customer attributes
- 11 customer attribute input types
- Both-side editing
- Input validation for attributes
- Manage customer attributes
- Attribute data export
- Multiple dependent attributes (Upcoming)
- Compatible with Mageplaza One Page Checkout extension
- Looking for REST API, GraphQL? ETA: 2-4W Chat now.
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Customer Attributes Pro
Why Customer Attributes are essential to Magento 2 stores
When a store collects as much as information related to a customer, they can understand deeply about the demand, characteristics, and expectation of that customer. As a result, it is easy and effective to consult and provide suitable product and service to the customer.
With the detailed data about customers, stores can come up with the ideas of caring service appropriately. For example, giving gifts to customers on their career anniversary date. This brings the satisfaction to customers and they are likely to become loyal buyers.
In the view of marketing, customer information is essential. The more knowledge you acquire about your customers, the better opportunities for successful marketing strategies for your stores.
In Magento 2 Default, the filling sections on the registration form are only limited with name, date of birth, tax number. This does not allow collecting more information about customers.
Unlimited customer attributes
Magento 2 Customer Attributes allows admins to create customer attributes without any limitation. Admins can easily add more fields to customer registration forms, which helps store owners can collect as much as necessary information of potential customers.
Admins can freely set question label, type of input and other advanced properties to a field with ease.
11 customer attribute input types
Mageplaza Customer Attributes supports the diversity of input types up to 11 options. This function allows creating an open or closed question, uploading an attached file or a specific image.
- Text Field
- Text Area
- Multiple Select
- Single Select with image
- Multi Select with image
- Media Image
- Single File Attachment
This variety brings flexibility in collecting customers’ information and suit different types of products, businesses or certain purposes. With selection type, admins can freely choose from available select field list or customize with ease.
Magento 2 Customer Attributes extension allows both customers and admins to edit information. With customers, they are easy to edit attribute data in various types of form on the frontend.
While from the backend, admins can create a customer account from admin panel and fill in attribute fields similarly. This feature helps customers and admins to be flexible in sending and collecting information.
Input validation for attributes
Input validation is an advanced feature in Magento 2 Customer Attributes extension, which prevents improperly formed data entered in system. This helps the store owners collect right formats of each attribute type, such as letter, number, URL, email. As a result, the customer data is meaningful and useful to shop owners. For example, when a customer fill their email address, it is required that the input format needs “@” symbol (e.g. [email protected]).
One Step Checkout compatibility
This extension supports effectively for M2 One Step Checkout extension. All the extra customer attributes can be added to the checkout page easily by the admin setting.
Mageplaza OSC & Customer Attributes extensions are properly compatible with each other. Admins can integrate information fields right at the time customers check out to collect necessary information they wish. Also, customers can leave their main information to stores, which helps process the orders better.
Customer Attributes's Full Features
Customer Attributes for store admins
- Set label for an attribute
- Select 11 available input types
- Get or reset attribute code
- Select the validated value for input
- Able/ Disable to show on customer grid
- Able/ Disable to show on Sales Order Grid
- Choose fields and dependent values for selected input
- Able/ Disable to display attributes on the frontend
- Allow/ Disallow customers to edit an attribute
- Set store view, customer group for attribute display
- Choose forms to show attributes on.
- Set display order
- Create, view, edit, delete attributes from backend grids
- Compatible with orther Magento 2 extensions: Reports extension, One Page Checkout, Order Attributes, Affiliate Module,etc...
- Able to send more details to stores
- Able to edit attribute data
- Able to upload an attached file
- Able to upload an image
- Better chances for customer service
Customer Attributes for the related third parties
- Access output data from the server
- Active with viewing data
- Receive necessary and selective information