SecurePay for Magento 2v1.0.3
Magento 2 SecurePay extension helps store owners to add another popular e-commerce gateway which is widely used in Australia. SecurePay supports customers to make payment easily via different cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB.
- SecurePay XML API
- SecurePay Direct Post
- SecurePay Paypal
- SecurePay accept all major worldwide payment cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, and Bankcard
- SecurePay with tight security: PCI DSS compliance, ISO 27001 certification
- Authorize or capture payment
- Looking for REST API, GraphQL? ETA: 2-4W Chat now.
You've just added this product to the cart:
You've just added this product to the cart:
Why you should integrate SecurePay into your store site?
SecurePay is a very popular gateway used in Australia since 1999. Customers are offered with an extra payment way for their purchases. SecurePay accepts almost major card types in the world including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, and Bankcard. Therefore, shoppers worldwide will feel convenient when paying via SecurePay.
SecurePay provider offers 3 ways to integrate SecurePay gateway to the store site to process payment including SecurePay Paypal, SecurePay Direct Post, SecurePay XML. The multiple integration types and the various interface offers stores with more selections.
Security is the top priority of every online purchase. Take SecurePay to make the payment process secured highly. SecurePay is PCI DSS Compliant (comply Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard which is a global security scheme). Besides, SecurePay is certified with ISO27001 which is a global information security management standard issued by the International Organization for Standardization.
SecurePay XML API
The SecurePay XML API is a method for transmitting transaction information to SecurePay for processing. Each XML message sent to SecurePay contains one operation. This guide covers the process of building a program within your web site or application in order to integrate the XML API and can be run on any platform and in any programming language.
An XML message is sent via the POST method to an HTTPS URL at SecurePay for processing. Once processing is complete, a response message is sent via the POST method back to your server. On average each message is processed in a few seconds.
SecurePay Direct Post
Direct Post is a way to transmit directly from the customer’s card information from their computer to the SecurePay. With Direct Post, customers are allowed to post their card information on a form on the website.
With this integration, customers can experience the familiar feeling as in Magento Default because of the same payment interface. Unlike an API, the data is transmitted directly from the Customer’s computer to SecurePay. At the time the bank has processed the transaction, Direct Post redirects customers to back to the checkout page of your web site and complete their orders.
SecurePay Paypal helps store owners to motivate customers who are also keen on paying via Paypal. With this payment, Paypal will be the transaction gateway while the customers’ data will be stored in SecurePay
This combination offers customers an extra gateway to process payment conveniently.
SecurePay accept all major worldwide payment cards
The noticeable feature of SecurePay is accepting payment by all the commonly-used debit and credit cards all over the world. The types of cards including:
- American Express
- Diners Club
This diversity of the card types helps store owners and customers to work smoothly and process payment conveniently. The fact that the conversion rate is affected by the customers’ interest’ payment card. Let’s make them willing to pay with their own cards.
SecurePay with tight security
PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), the global scheme to ensure Customer’ s card data is protected. This standard is compulsory for any store accepting credit and debit card payments. However, when you install the SecurePay extension, your store site will automatically comply with PCI standards.
Your customers will trust you with their transactions knowing that you take their data security seriously. We’ve taken away the hassle of compliance so you can get on with growing your business. Besides, SecurePay also gets certified with ISO27001 recognition, a global information security management standard issued by the International Organization for Standardization
Full Features List
- Select the environment to apply SecurePay: Sandbox for testing, Production for real payment
- Enter Merchant Account ID
- Set transaction password
- Enter Merchant ID
- Enter Publishable Key (collected from SecurePay registration)
- Enter Secret Key (using for SecurePay Paypal Integration)
- Click Test Credential button to check the connection with SecurePay
- SecurePay transaction information at My Orders section of customer’s account
- View SecurePay transaction information at the Order Detail section at the admin backend.
- Show order comments and transaction history of each order
- Enable/ Disable the SecurePay extension
- Set the title for the payment
- Select payment action to collect payment
- Set new order status after making payment via SecurePay
- Select card types applicable to SecurePay including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, and Bankcard
- Select applicable countries able to use SecurePay
- Set the minimum and maximum of order total requirement
- Enable debug mode to store diagnostic information in log files on the Magento web server
- Specify the display position of SecurePay payment on the Checkout page
- Compatiple with Payment extensions: Worldpay Gateway, 2Checkout, CommWeb, RMA extension,
There are 3 ways to place the SecurePay gateway for the payment process including SecurePay XML API, SecurePay Direct Post, SecurePay Paypal. They have difference in integration, transaction process, and interface. However, with the SecurePay extension, store owners do not have to pass a complicated setting and integration; you just need to turn on these payments from the backend.
Yes, definitely. SecurePay is PCI DSS Compliant (comply Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard which is a global security scheme). Besides, SecurePay is certified with ISO27001 which is a global information security management standard issued by the International Organization for Standardization. Therefore, you can feel relaxed to apply SecurePay payment to your store.
Yes, if you are store admins, go to the configuration at the store backend, then set up the minimum and maximum of the order total applicable to SecurePay.
Almost popular international card types can be used with SecurePay, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, and Bankcard.