SecurePay for Magento 2v1.1.0
Magento 2 SecurePay extension helps store owners to add another popular e-commerce gateway which is widely used in Australia. SecurePay supports customers to make payment easily via different cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB.
SecurePay is a very popular gateway used in Australia since 1999. Customers are offered with an extra payment way for their purchases. SecurePay accepts almost major card types in the world including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, and Bankcard. Therefore, shoppers worldwide will feel convenient when paying via SecurePay.
SecurePay provider offers 3 ways to integrate SecurePay gateway to the store site to process payment including SecurePay Paypal, SecurePay Direct Post, SecurePay XML. The multiple integration types and the various interface offers stores with more selections.
- Facilitate customers
- Appeal Australia customers
- Multiple SecurePay payment methods
- Ensure the high security
- PCI DSS Compliant
- Certified with ISO27001
- Select the environment to apply SecurePay: Sandbox for testing, Production for real payment
- Enter Merchant Account ID
- Set transaction password
- Enter Merchant ID
- Enter Publishable Key (collected from SecurePay registration)
- Enter Secret Key (using for SecurePay Paypal Integration)
- Click Test Credential button to check the connection with SecurePay
- SecurePay transaction information at My Orders section of customer’s account
- View SecurePay transaction information at the Order Detail section at the admin backend.
- Show order comments and transaction history of each order
- Enable/ Disable the SecurePay extension
- Set the title for the payment
- Select payment action to collect payment
- Set new order status after making payment via SecurePay
- Select card types applicable to SecurePay including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, and Bankcard
- Select applicable countries able to use SecurePay
- Set the minimum and maximum of order total requirement
- Enable debug mode to store diagnostic information in log files on the Magento web server
- Specify the display position of SecurePay payment on the Checkout page
- Compatiple with Payment extensions: Worldpay Gateway, 2Checkout, CommWeb, RMA extension,