WePay for Magento 2v1.0.1
WePay Integration for Magento 2 enables almost worldwide credit cards such as VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, JCB, Diners Club, etc. Customers can process payments directly by default Magento checkout, via iframe form or being redirected to WePay website with the highest security and convenience. Using WePay extension definitely helps customers save time and gain more trust when purchasing online with your stores!
Founded in 2008 in the United States, WePay now becomes a well-known online payment service provider for the US, UK and Canadian merchants. The company specializes in offering an integrated and customizable payment solution via APIs to other platforms ranging from small businesses to the crowdfunding sites and even marketplaces. Especially, it offers merchants and partners with strong fraud and risk protection.
Secure online payment is the core of E-commerce businesses. Magento 2 store owners need to establish a secure system to ensure customers safe payments. With stores whose customers mainly come from the US, UK, and Canada, using Wepay can be an effective strategy. The option of using their familiar and favorable payment gateway will motivate them to spend more.
- Enable merchants to serve global customers. With the multiple card types supported, WePay promises to be an ultimate payment solution for any merchants. Customers have no restrictions on checkout and payment in Magento stores. They can apply from VISA, Mastercard, Amex, to JCB, Discover card, etc.
- Effortless integration process. By using WePay extension, Magento 2 owners are not required to make complicated setups and coding to have the payment integrated. All they need to do is filling plain and comprehensive configuration fields at the stores’ backend.
- Diverse integration methods. WePay extension provides merchants with three ways to connect and process payment via WePay gateway. Magento admin can simply choose among Direct integration, Iframe checkout and Redirect checkout integration.
- Friendly and convenient payment process. WePay integration is friendly to users since they can process payment right on the stores’ checkout page, without redirecting to another page, depending on admin settings. Moreover, first-time customers can save their card information for the next purchase, which significantly saves their time hence drive them to return to stores regularly.
Wepay's Full Features List
Wepay for store admins
- Enable/Disable the module
- Choose the payment name shown on frontend
- Choose the checkout integration methods: Magento default, Redirect checkout, Iframe
- Select payment actions: Authorize, Authorize and Capture
- Define new order statuses: Processing or Suspected fraud
- Enable vault to save card data
- Enter vault title at frontend
- Choose the fee payer: merchant or customer
- Enter the charged fee amount
- Allow all/specific countries to pay via Wepay
- Sort out the accepted currencies: British pound, Canadian dollar or US dollar
- Specify maximum/minimum order total allowed to use Wepay
- Turn on debug mode to see failed transactions
- Define priority for Wepay shown at frontend
- Compatible with other extensions: Quickbooks Online, Barclaycard Payment, Westpac PayWay, 2Checkout
- Choose the Wepay environment: Sandbox for testing and Production for live site
- Fill in the account ID
- Provide Client ID/Password
- Define the Access token number
- Admin can view card information at backend
- Admin can create backend order for customers having saved cards
- Well compatible with One Step Checkout
- Fully compatible with Instant Search Purchase
Wepay for Customers
- Checkout easily using popular card types: VISA, Mastercard, Amex, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club
- Secure payment with CVV number
- Save card for next time purchase on stores
- View/ edit/ delete card information at “My Account” page
- Be able to refund online fully
- Have admins help to create orders at backend
- Well informed of service fee at checkout
- Process checkout right at stores or be redirected to Wepay website