Commonwealth Bank CommWeb for Magento 2v4.0.1
Magento 2 Commonwealth Bank CommWeb extension integrates an additional gateway - Commonwealth Bank CommWeb provided by the Commonwealth Banks to Magento 2 online stores. Commonwealth Bank CommWeb facilitates the payment process of shoppers, which contributes to increase the conversion rate of e-commerce business.
Customers always have their preferred payment methods that they want to use, and if stores can offer those options, they will be more likely to make faster purchase decisions. With stores whose customers mainly come from Australia, using Commonwealth Bank CommWeb can be an effective strategy. The option of using their familiar and favorable payment gateway will motivate them to spend more.
Besides, the biggest problem that stops businesses from using a payment gateway is that they have to be masters in technology to configure it. That urges them to find an etension with easy configuration. And the Mageplaza CommonWeb extension can help them deal with all of these challenges.
- Diversify payment methods on the checkout page. Magento 2 Commonwealth Bank CommWeb extension provides online stores (especially in Australia) with an additional payment method to make the checkout process more convenient to customers.
- Simplify integration procedure. Magento 2 CommWeb extension is loaded onto the store’s host system and handles communication between store site and the Commonwealth Bank CommWeb server. Store admins do not need complicated connection mechanism. Every configuration step is very easy and time-saving.
- Increase conversion rates. With Australian shoppers, Commonwealth Bank CommWeb is the favored payment gateway. Therefore, integrate this payment into the shopping site to facilitate payment step is one way to increase conversion rates.
Commonwealth Bank CommWeb's Full Features List
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Set the title for the payment
- Select payment action to collect payment
- Set new order status after making payment via Commonwealth Bank CommWeb: Processing or Suspected Fraud (to accept or deny payment)
- Select display type of Commonwealth Bank CommWeb on the Checkout page: Magento Default, Iframe Checkout, Popup Checkout
- Select card types applicable to Commonwealth Bank CommWeb
- Select countries applicable to Commonwealth Bank CommWeb payment
- Set the minimum of order total requirement
- Set the maximum of order total requirement
- Enable debug mode to store diagnostic information in log files on the Magento web server
- Specify the display position of Commonwealth Bank CommWeb payment on the Checkout page
- Compatible with other payment modules: Sage Pay, Stripe Payment, Moneris, Nexi Xpay,
- Select the testing environment
- Enter Publishable Key (collected from Commonwealth Bank CommWeb registration)
- Enter Private Key collected from Commonwealth Bank CommWeb
- Click Test Credential button to check connection with Commonwealth Bank CommWeb
- Commonwealth Bank CommWeb transaction information at My Orders section of customer’s account
- View Commonwealth Bank CommWeb transaction information at Order Detail section at the admin backend.
- Show order comments and transaction history of each order