Commonwealth Bank CommWeb for Magento 2v4.0.1
Magento 2 Commonwealth Bank CommWeb extension integrates an additional gateway - Commonwealth Bank CommWeb provided by the Commonwealth Banks to Magento 2 online stores. Commonwealth Bank CommWeb facilitates the payment process of shoppers, which contributes to increase the conversion rate of e-commerce business.
- Need API/GraphQL for Magento 2 CommWeb? Chat now
- Major card types supported by Commonwealth Bank CommWeb: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB
- Safe and secure Commonwealth Bank CommWeb transactions
- Three Commonwealth Bank CommWeb display types on the Checkout page: Magento Default, Iframe, Popup
- Application conditions by countries, order total
- Support partial or total refund online or offline
- Properly compatible with One Step Checkout
Customers always have their preferred payment methods that they want to use, and if stores can offer those options, they will be more likely to make faster purchase decisions. With stores whose customers mainly come from Australia, using Commonwealth Bank CommWeb can be an effective strategy. The option of using their familiar and favorable payment gateway will motivate them to spend more.
Besides, the biggest problem that stops businesses from using a payment gateway is that they have to be masters in technology to configure it. That urges them to find an etension with easy configuration. And the Mageplaza CommonWeb extension can help them deal with all of these challenges.
- Diversify payment methods on the checkout page. Magento 2 Commonwealth Bank CommWeb extension provides online stores (especially in Australia) with an additional payment method to make the checkout process more convenient to customers.
- Simplify integration procedure. Magento 2 CommWeb extension is loaded onto the store’s host system and handles communication between store site and the Commonwealth Bank CommWeb server. Store admins do not need complicated connection mechanism. Every configuration step is very easy and time-saving.
- Increase conversion rates. With Australian shoppers, Commonwealth Bank CommWeb is the favored payment gateway. Therefore, integrate this payment into the shopping site to facilitate payment step is one way to increase conversion rates.
Accept the most popular cards
Commonwealth Bank CommWeb accepts the most major card types mostly used in every e-commerce store. The payment process becomes much more convenient with extra secure and fast payment gateway applicable to the favoured cards. Belows are 6 different credit cards used by shoppers all over the world:
Safe and secure Commonwealth Bank CommWeb transactions
Commonwealth Bank CommWeb protects online transactions with CVN verification and internal risk management system. With CVN (Card Verification Numbers) validation, customers are required to verify cards by a set of 3-4 digit numbers on the back of the credit cards.
CVN of Visa, MasterCard, Discover, JCB and Diners Club requires 3 digits while on American Express it is a 4 digit numeric code. CVN protects card holders and online merchants from risk fraud.
Display Commonwealth Bank CommWeb gateway in multiple ways
Magento 2 Commonwealth Bank CommWeb offers store owners three different display style of Commonwealth Bank CommWeb payment on the Checkout page: Magento Default, Popup Checkout, Iframe Checkout. Each display style goes along with each integration method.
In details, with Magento 2 Default option (Server Integration Method), Commonwealth Bank CommWeb payment section is styled as your site theme and store admins can handle transactions on the store site. A bit different with Commonwealth Bank CommWeb form on the Checkout page if you select Iframe Checkout option.
Meanwhile, Popup Checkout style (Simple Checkout Method) makes Commonwealth Bank CommWeb payment display more lively. A popup form will appear and collect card information from customers; however, the details are forwarded to the Commonwealth Bank CommWeb gateway to handle the transaction.
Commonwealth Bank CommWeb payment with conditions
Commonwealth Bank CommWeb payment becomes applicable to customers if their transactions meet specific conditions as Countries and Order total. From the backend configuration, store admins can select certain applicable countries to use Commonwealth Bank CommWeb extension.
Besides, this payment is also limited to certain orders with value condition: minimum and maximum. When the shopping carts reach minimum and/or maximum limitation, Commonwealth Bank CommWeb will be displayed as an extra payment method.
Check out more details of Commonwealth Bank CommWeb
Select the environment as Sandbox for testing and Production to apply officially to the store site.
Authorize and Capture payment
Capture payment from a Commonwealth Bank CommWeb transaction right after orders created by customers.
Set the status for the order after payment as Suspected Fraud to accept or deny payment.
Set the display priority of Commonwealth Bank CommWeb compared to other payments on the Checkout page.
Partial and total refund
Store admins can do partial or total refund online or offline.
Properly compatible with Best One Step Checkout
Commonwealth Bank CommWeb supports the most major cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB
Yes, at the admin backend, you can select certain countries to apply this payment.
Yes, at the admin backend, you can set the minimum and/ or maximum of the order total applicable to Commonwealth Bank CommWeb.
There are three ways store owners can select to display Commonwealth Bank CommWeb on the store site. Magento Default style is to display Commonwealth Bank CommWeb as the default checkout of Magento 2 theme. With Iframe Checkout, the payment form of Commonwealth Bank CommWeb replaces Magento default form. The most simple integration method is Popup checkout which payment is made via popup and full controlled by the hosted gateway.
Yes, Commonwealth Bank CommWeb module is proper compatible with One Step checkout and makes sure the good performance.
It fits our needs and only takes a few minutes to install, thanks to your support team :) Thumbs up!
Nancy was extremely helpful and very patient. She kept me very informed with any updates that are needed to do for us. Thanks, Nancy and your team.
I have to admit Mageplaza service is the best service that I have experienced ever. Your team is very responsive and helpful. They are willing to answer all of my questions with pleasure. What a good team you have!
Mageplaza provides an awesome and professional service, I faced some issues when installing the module, but the support team was quick and really helpful. Keep up the good work Mageplaza!!!
I'm already using One Step Checkout plugin, really impressed by the quality as well as the fast support of Mageplaza. So I purchased this and its amazing features have never let me down, the CommWeb gateway is displayed beautifully one the checkout page. Highly recommended!
Leave a Review
All of the feature updates plan and status will be updated as soon as possible in our public Trello.View Mageplaza Extension Roadmap 2023 ->
Don't see the features you are looking for?Request feature
Want to do extension customization?Custom request
Let us know your requirements
v4.0.1 (Magento v2.4.x)
22 June 2022
Fixed minor bugs
v1.0.2 (Magento v2.3.x)
22 June 2022
Fixed minor bugs
v1.0.1 (Magento v2.3.x)
08 April 2021
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.6
- Fixed minor bugs
v4.0.0 (Magento v2.4.x)
05 April 2021
- Supported Magento v2.4
- Fixed test credentials bug
- Fixed minor bugs
v1.0.0 (Magento v2.3.x)
12 August 2019
Commonwealth Bank CommWeb's Full Features List
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Set the title for the payment
- Select payment action to collect payment
- Set new order status after making payment via Commonwealth Bank CommWeb: Processing or Suspected Fraud (to accept or deny payment)
- Select display type of Commonwealth Bank CommWeb on the Checkout page: Magento Default, Iframe Checkout, Popup Checkout
- Select card types applicable to Commonwealth Bank CommWeb
- Select countries applicable to Commonwealth Bank CommWeb payment
- Set the minimum of order total requirement
- Set the maximum of order total requirement
- Enable debug mode to store diagnostic information in log files on the Magento web server
- Specify the display position of Commonwealth Bank CommWeb payment on the Checkout page
- Compatible with other payment modules: Sage Pay, Stripe Payment, Moneris, Nexi Xpay,
- Select the testing environment
- Enter Publishable Key (collected from Commonwealth Bank CommWeb registration)
- Enter Private Key collected from Commonwealth Bank CommWeb
- Click Test Credential button to check connection with Commonwealth Bank CommWeb
- Commonwealth Bank CommWeb transaction information at My Orders section of customer’s account
- View Commonwealth Bank CommWeb transaction information at Order Detail section at the admin backend.
- Show order comments and transaction history of each order
Why choose Mageplaza Magento 2 CommWeb
Mageplaza provides consistent and customer-centric extensions for your Magento 2 store.
We don't sell products for one time. We provide lifetime solutions which help our customers thrive with their businesses.
60-day Money Back
Extensive 60-day money-back period. You love it or get a full refund no questions asked.
Extensive Support Timeframe
Mageplaza provides support 16 hrs/day, 5.5 days/week to guarantee the seamless operation of our extensions on your store.
Install via Composer
Simple installation via composer helps you save time and eliminates technical issues during future updates.
Intensive update roadmaps ensure great performance, bug-free, highly compatible, and innovative extensions.