2Checkout for Magento 21.0.1
Magento 2 2Checkout extension integrates a premier global payment gateway to Magento 2 online stores to facilitate the checkout process of shoppers. 2Checkout impresses merchants globally thanks to the diversity payment methods, currencies, high security and more.
Online shopping comes with many benefits, but it also has some challenges, like personal and banking data breaches. As a Magento store owner, you want to do everything within your power in order to assure your customers of the secured transactions on your store and to maintain your customer experience. 2Checkout, also called Verifone, is making global payments much easier with its innovative payment solutions. 2Checkout is aimed at providing local shopping experience to customers by facilitating them to complete their payment in a local currency and language. By using an extension that integrates the 2Checkout payment gateway with Magento 2, you can better secure online payments.
- Easy-to-integrate. With simple steps of configuration, store owners can integrate an extra popular gateway to store site effectively. The store owners do not need to relate to any complex coding requirements. All implementation actions are taken at the Magento admin backend.
- High security. Magento 2 2Checkout protects customers from fraud properly with more than 300 fraud rules. Besides, 2Checkout service gets the recognition of multiple standards such as PCI DSS level 1, GDPR, BBB Accreditation, ISAE 3402 and SSAE 18, Privacy Shield.
- Provide service globally. 2Checkout supports a large number of countries all over the world. 2Checkout supports markets around the world and the patronage of larger than 50 thousand merchants globally, a proof of reliability.
- Wide range of currencies. 2Checkout gateway allows customers to select currencies right from the checkout process. The number of accepted currencies is very diverse, supporting customers from multiple countries to view their familiar currencies.
- Store cart information on the hosted page. 2Checkout extension also supports storing the shopping carts paid via 2Checkout on the 2Checkout hosted page, providing store owners an extra storage space to manage 2Checkout orders better.
2Checkout's Full Features List
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Set the title for the payment
- Select payment action to collect payment
- Set new order status after making payment via 2Checkout
- Allow/ Disallow transferring cart information to 2Checkout hosted page
- Select the currencies accepted to apply to 2Checkout
- Select display type of 2Checkout on the Checkout page: Magento Default, Iframe Checkout, Redirect Checkout
- Select card types applicable to 2Checkout
- Select countries applicable to 2Checkout payment
- Set the minimum of order total requirement
- Set the maximum of order total requirement
- Enable debug mode to store diagnostic information in log files on the Magento web server
- Specify the display position of 2Checkout payment on the Checkout page
- Compatible with other payment modules: SagePay, Worldpay, Restrict payment method, CommWeb,
- Select the testing environment
- Enter Merchant ID (Account Number or Seller ID)
- Enter Publishable Key (collected from 2Checkout registration)
- Enter Private Key collected from 2Checkout
- Add API Username, API Password collected from 2Checkout
- Enter Approved URL in case testing environment as Sandbox
- Click Test Credential button to check connection with 2Checkout
- 2Checkout transaction information at My Orders section of customer’s account
- View 2Checkout transaction information at Order Detail section at the admin backend.
- The redirection link to Sandbox is inserted in Order ID at the backend
- Show order comments and transaction history of each order