Product Grid for Magento 2v4.0.0
Magento 2 Product Grid extension help organize and modify the default product grid into the wholly new level. Admins can easily expand product grid with various columns and useful options as well as instantly edit unlimited information there. Simplify admin tasks in the product grid right away!
- Classify the column tab into different groups
- Add 13 needful columns into Product Grid
- Edit details of Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell columns
- Add product thumbnail right on the product grid
- AJAX edit grid inline
- Easily change the column header
- Edit grid in all input types
- Filters product by attributes, categories
- Auto-update product availability based on quantity
- Compatible with Product Attachments
- Looking for REST API, GraphQL? ETA: 2-4W Chat now.
You've just added this product to the cart:
You've just added this product to the cart:
Product Grid Pro
Great Improvements of Product Grid extension
In Magento Default, product data are all located in a product column tab with no logical classification. As a result, it likely takes more time, more mistakes for admin to find and manage these columns in the product grid.
Although Magento 2 supports a quite large number of product attribute columns, it seems some very crucial ones are missing, such as Product Category, Availability, Qty sold, Frontend Product Link, etc. Hence, admins have no choice but to go to each product details to track/edit these information.
How admin can make adjustments in product data at grid? For default Magento, unluckily, there is NO way. Admins must open product detail pages to adjust them one by one separately. This process is, undoubtedly, a time killer if the amount of data need to be changed is relatively huge.
Filtering function helps admins quickly find out the specific items. Unfortunately, not all product columns are filterable in Magento 2 standard such as short description, URL key, Tax class, and so on.
Instead of putting all product data columns into a tab, now admin can look up default product info in two separate tabs: Default Group and Attribute Group. This function helps improve admin performance since it requires less time and makes the workload simpler than before.
Product Grid extension equips up to 13 extra product columns. Especially, admins can have an overview of product stock status and also its related items used for promotion campaigns. Everything now can be under control in an all-in-one product grid.
Admins can save a lot of time to update product data now since every product attribute (product name, SKU, description, price, quantity, and so on) can be changed on the grid without reloading the page again. The less work steps to go, the more time and money to be saved.
Magento 2 store admins now can filter by almost all product columns by Mageplaza Product Grid extension. There is no limitation in finding a certain product anymore.
Classify the column tab into different groups
Instead of an all-in-one tab, Advanced Product Grid extension divides the Magento 2 available columns into the Default Group and Attribute Group for better allocation and finding certain product data.
Default Group includes: ID, Name, Thumbnail, Type, Attribute Set, SKU, Price, Quantity, Visibility, Status, Websites, Special, Cost, Action
Attribute Group contains: Short Description, Special Price From Date, Special Price To Date, Weight, Manufacturer, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, and the rest of Default attributes. Also, admins can import new attributes in this group.
Add 13 needful columns into product grid
With the Extra Group added in Magento 2 Product Grid extension, Magento 2 admins now can control all essential product info from its stock status to the related items right on the Grid.
The additional columns are:
- Qty Sold
- Frontend Product Link
- Creation Date
- Last Modified Date
- Related Products
- Low Stock
- Tier Price
- Last Purchase Date
- Recent Order
Edit details of Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell columns
In order to bring in the best convenience for store admins in product data viewing and managing, Product Grid extension is also integrated with the child columns of three-parent columns: Related product, Up-sell and Cross-sell product. All of those small columns are located in Product Info Group tab.
More details, admins can see/edit the following information of Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell products:
Add product thumbnail right on the product grid
Product thumbnail should be updated over time so that customers can see the closet photos of items on your website. Understand that, Product Grid module supports Magento 2 admins to upload product thumbnails for better illustration.
Magento 2 admins can click to "upload image" to add the new thumbnail. These images are imported instantly via popup right at the product grid. Admin can delete any uploaded product image as well.
AJAX edit grid inline
With Magento 2 Product Grid module, admins do not need to open each Product Detail Page to make a small correction. Instead of that, they can quickly edit product data right on the product grid in three modes:
- Multiple Cells: Allow editing multiple cells of different products at the same time.
- Single Cell: Edit one cell of a product each time. When moving to another cell, the last edit will be saved automatically.
- Multiple Rows: All editable cells will be shown. Admins can edit a/multiple products at once.
Magento 2 Product Grid Features List
Product Grid actions
- Show/hide any columns
- Select which columns can be edited/ filtered
- Directly change column titles on column tab
- Upload thumbnail images for products via popup
- Edit one cell each time
- Edit multiple cells of different products at the same time
- Save all edition at once
- Edit details info of Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell columns: ID, Thumbnail, Name, Status, SKU, Price
- Manage more product data at grid: Qty Sold, Categories, Frontend Product Link, Availability, Creation Date, Last Modified Date, Related Products, Up-Sells, Cross-Sells, Low Stock, Tier Price, Backorders, Last Purchase Date, Recent Order
- Preview frontend product page after editing at backend
- Export all product column data
- Edit product grid with all input types
- Change quantity directly on grid
Product Grid General Configuration
- Enable/Disable the module
- Choose edit inline mode: Multiple Cells, Single Cell, Multiple Rows
- Allow/Disallow changing column header
- Set maximum number of items shown in Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell columns
- Compatible with orther extensions: Product Options, Product Finder, Configurable Product Grid View, Quick View Product,etc...
Qty Sold Configuration
- Specify the start date to count the products as "Sold"
- Define the end date to count the product as "Sold"
- Select the order statuses to be counted as "Sold"
You can filter by almost all product columns both Magento Default and New added columns such as category, website, short description, URL key, qty sold, etc.
Sure, you can drag and drop to move the column’ position.
In the configuration of Product Grid module, admins can set the maximum qty of items shown in those three columns.
Yes, all of Mageplaza extensions are 100% open-source, you can customize it yourself.