Product Grid for Magento 2v1.0.3
Magento 2 Product Grid extension help organize and modify the default product grid into the wholly new level. Admins can easily expand product grid with various columns and useful options as well as instantly edit unlimited information there. Simplify admin tasks in the product grid right away!
In Magento Default, product data are all located in a product column tab with no logical classification. As a result, it likely takes more time, more mistakes for admin to find and manage these columns in the product grid. How admin can make adjustments in product data at grid? For default Magento, unluckily, there is NO way. Admins must open product detail pages to adjust them one by one separately. This process is, undoubtedly, a time killer if the amount of data need to be changed is relatively huge.
Although Magento 2 supports a quite large number of product attribute columns, it seems some very crucial ones are missing, such as Product Category, Availability, Qty sold, Frontend Product Link, etc. Hence, admins have no choice but to go to each product details to track/edit these information.
- Organize product data more conveniently
- Default Group and Attribute Group
- Full-control of product inventory
- Related items at product grid
- Up to 13 extra product columns
- Update product data right on the grid
- Rapidly sort out of specific items
Product Grid actions
- Show/hide any columns
- Select which columns can be edited/ filtered
- Directly change column titles on column tab
- Upload thumbnail images for products via popup
- Edit one cell each time
- Edit multiple cells of different products at the same time
- Save all edition at once
- Edit details info of Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell columns: ID, Thumbnail, Name, Status, SKU, Price
- Manage more product data at grid: Qty Sold, Categories, Frontend Product Link, Availability, Creation Date, Last Modified Date, Related Products, Up-Sells, Cross-Sells, Low Stock, Tier Price, Backorders, Last Purchase Date, Recent Order
- Preview frontend product page after editing at backend
- Export all product column data
- Edit product grid with all input types
- Change quantity directly on grid
Product Grid General Configuration
- Enable/Disable the module
- Choose edit inline mode: Multiple Cells, Single Cell, Multiple Rows
- Allow/Disallow changing column header
- Set maximum number of items shown in Related/Cross-sell/Up-sell columns
- Compatible with orther extensions: Product Options, Product Finder, Configurable Product Grid View, Quick View Product,etc...
Qty Sold Configuration
- Specify the start date to count the products as "Sold"
- Define the end date to count the product as "Sold"
- Select the order statuses to be counted as "Sold"