Product Finder for Magento 2v4.0.5
Magento 2 Product Finder extension is the advanced finder tool for Magento 2 store, which facilitates customers to find out their desired products quickly via multiple product filters. Product Finder saves customers a lot of their shopping time, enhances user experience and increases the conversion rate for online stores.
When it comes to shopping, customers often have in their minds certain general key parameters to identify desired products. Therefore, providing customers with a finder tool with multiple filters will support them to find their preferred items more quickly and exactly.
The patience of customers is limited. The more time they have to spend searching, the more likely they leave the store site. Therefore, with product finder, customers can easily narrow the relevant products, find out their preferred ones in a few minutes and finish with purchase.
Advanced finder tool on the store site will enhance customer experience and impress them better at their first-time visit.
A finder includes multiple filters that are created by store admins. Then, each filter contains different selection options. These options can be assigned manually or automatically based on certain attributes.The results of a finder are generated manually by store admins or automatically and displayed on the Finder Result Page.
For example, Car is a finder. The filters are Year (with options as 2019, 2018, 2017), Model (with options A, B, C), Color (with options as black, white, red). Typical results are A1, A2, A3 when the selected options as 2019, A, Black.
For store admins
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Select condition to enable the Find button: Always enable, All filters are selected, At least one filter is selected
- Set the condition to reset finder: Always enable, No, At least a filter is selected
- Select the redirection page after resetting the finder
- Allow/ Disallow automatically redirecting to the result page when all filters are selected
- Allow/ Disallow resetting the unselected finders when a finder is selected
- Allow/ Disallow redirecting to the Product page when the result has only one product
- Enable/ Disable the Chosen Plugin to make the filter more beautiful and user-friendly
- Allow/ Disallow showing the promoted products at the end of the corresponding Finder Result Page
- Allow/ Disallow showing comparison tab on the Product Detail Page.
- Compatiple with: Layered Navigation, Ajax Search, Free Layered Navigation, Quick View Product,
General configuration for a product finder
- Set the name for the finder
- Set status for the finder
- Select the layout for the finder: vertical or horizontal
- Select finder mode to generate filter options and results
- Select the position of finder on a page: Top Content, Bottom Content, Main Sidebar
- Set finder result page’s URL
- Select category page to show the product finder
- Set the sort order for the finder
- Add/import promoted products to show on the Product Finder Page
Configure finder filters - options and results
- Add a new filter for the finder
- Set name for each filter of a finder
- Set the arrangement by alphabet: descending or ascending
- Set the display type of option: Dropdown, Text-based Swatch, Image and Text, Image
- Automatic mode: Select attributes to auto-generate filter options and results
- Manual mode: Set options manually via popup - name, image.
- Manual mode: Add results (products) via popup or Import by CSV file
- Easy to find out relevant products matching specific parameters
- View similar products at the Comparison tab on the Product Page
- View the promoted products on the Product Finder Page