Hide Price for Magento 2v4.1.0
Magento 2 Hide Price extension is a great solution for Magento 2 businesses to control price visibility. The advanced module encourages customers to contact stores directly and helps admins manage product prices with ease.
- Auto-hide price by rules
- Hide prices for viewers
- Customers groups to access price
- The detailed report of price requests
- Admin email notifications
- Hide price for guest
- Well compatible with: Checkout Module, Google reCaptcha, Social Login, Advanced Reports
- Looking for REST API, GraphQL? ETA: 2-4W Chat now.
You've just added this product to the cart:
You've just added this product to the cart:
Hide Price Pro
Problems and Solutions
It is a great opportunity to create close interaction between stores and customers. The support team can bring more product details and take care of users better thanks to private communication. Hence, customers are free to make a reasonable bargain as well as obtain a better understanding of the product. More importantly, the negotiation shows stores’ respect for customers, improving their shopping experiences. As a result, the successful rate of sales will grow dramatically.
E-commercial businesses often eyewitness the price flexibility on the market because of economic impacts and other aspects. This is the reason why displaying fixed costs is not the right decision at all times. Depending on the period of time, product prices are changed and visitors should contact shops to get updated information.
The price is not the most important part of a product. However, some people tend to put their attention to only the cost instead of other values of the item. To encourage them to find more useful information and know why the product is worth buying, the hiding prices is a solution for consumers to make the right purchasing decision.
There is a number of distributors who sell the same products on the market. The situation causes harsh competition in business. If stores remove prices, they can keep potential customers away from the price competition.
If stores would like to introduce upcoming products and capture customers’ attention, hiding price and restrict “Add to cart” action is obviously a smart solution. Admins can also use this tool to provide information about reference or non-selling products with visitors. This restriction also is useful in case some items are temporarily out of stock.
Users are required to enter information in a form if they would like to view prices. It is also possible for customers to leave a note to store owners in case they want to make a deal of bulk purchasing.
There are some particular products that shops need to give more information to customers initially, so the function is necessary. Administrators can redirect purchasers to Contact us or Learn more pages by the time they click on this button.
Customers have to log in before accessing product costs. The action shows the level of buyers’ concerns on products. Besides, admins can gain more customer data via the requirements of personal information.
Auto-hide price by rules
Via Hide Price module, store owners are easy to automatize hide price action instead of doing it manually. Admins can choose the conditions to apply the configured rule for particular products or categories. The conditions of Product Category, Product Attribute, or Attribute Set are available to select.
Store owners can see the items that meet the conditions in the preview products section. The friendly interface of the management grid includes all necessary fields so that admins manage the rules with ease.
Hide prices for viewers
Magento 2 Hide Price module is considered a solution for Magento stores to keep product prices secret. The advanced tool provides various alternatives to hide price without increasing bounce rates
- Disable the button of “Add to cart”: The disappearance of “Add to cart” button is on product pages and categories pages. Customers cannot add any item to cart and buy it.
- Pop-up a quote form: Show the pop-up window to login or as a message of clients in order that they can send a request to administrators.
- Redirect to a URL: Visitors are navigated to a particular page as soon as they click on the button.
- Login to See Price: Encourage consumers to log in to receive product prices.
Customers groups to access price
Hide Price module developed by Magaplaza enables websites to restrict price visibility to targeted customer groups. For example, only specific users as wholesale group users can see price if store owners would like to sell some special products in bulk. Hence, the prices are hidden with other visitors. This is a great way for shops to make special offers to a certain group of customers, motivating them to contact and making a negotiation. Also, admins can easily control customer groups applied the rules via the rule management grid.
The detailed report of price requests
In addition to removing prices, Hide Price module brings a highlight function of Advanced Report. The detailed report of requests will be published monthly on the admin panel. From the dashboard, store owners are able to view the number of requests, top requested product, requesters and all requested products. Besides, the report shows a comparison of request results in the recent and previous periods. To be clearer, administrators can view the details of all requests.
The Advanced Report tool is a notable feature that helps stores know which products are most concerned about. All customers’ requests are noticed to shops so that admins can contact them immediately as well as do not miss any orders. Thanks to this extension, online stores are able to connect with potential consumers and improve purchasers’ shopping experiences. Thus, the successful rate of sales will grow dramatically with the conversion of more loyal customers.
For store admins
- Allow/ Disallow the hide price module
- Ability to create the status name for price requests: Doing, To Do, Done, To review
- Ability to create URL link of Term an Condition in the price request form
- Ability to remove “Add to Wishlist/ Add to compare”
- Show/ Hide the Checkout page to certain customer groups
- Show/ Hide the Shopping cart to certain customer groups
- Enable/ Disable email notifications
Price Request Management
- Control Price requests by request management grid
- Set status for a specific request
- Be able to view and edit information of price requests
Hide Price Rule Management
- Be able to view and edit rules via rule management grid
- Customize status, store view, customer group, name, priority for a rule, valid time
- Select actions for hiding price: Hide Add to cart, Request form Popup, Log-in Popup, Redirect to an URL
- Name the Button label
- Add redirect URL to the label
- Choose the fields of shopper information in the request form: Hide Add to cart, Price Request form Popup, Log-in Popup, Redirect to an URL
- Show/hide Terms & Conditions box
- Ability to set conditions for certain categories
- Ability to select a separate rule for a product
- Magento 2 hide price for guest
- Log-in to view product prices
- Ask for price by filling the request form
- Be redirected to a certain page for more information
- Make a direct negotiation with store
- Hide price if not logged in