Special Promotions for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 Special Promotions enhances cart price rules to help e-commerce stores create many more discounts and promotions to attract customers and boost sales significantly.
You've just added this product to the cart:
Special Promotions - Solution for Magento 2 Promotions
Magento 2 Default only offers conditions based on product and cart attributes. In case store owners would like offered discount on order conditions, it is unable.
In Magento 2 Default, rule actions is limited to only 4 options:
- Percent of product price discount
- Fixed amount discount
- Fixed amount discount for the whole cart
- Buy X get Y free (discount amount is Y)
In cart price rules grid of Magento 2 Default, only some general information such as Rule name, coupon code, valid date, status, store views are displayed. More details such as discount type, discount amount, etc are not shown. This causes the inconvenience for store admins.
In Magento 2 Default, the discounts are applied to the whole cart. In case, store owners would like to narrow the application to specific cart items, it is impossible.
Magento 2 Special Promotions allows store owners to create more discounts based on extra order conditions:
- Total quantity
- Total paid amount
- Total refunded amount
- Average amount
- Order status
- Order Created Date
- Order Created Within (days)
New interesting discounts comes from the enhancement in actions of Special Promotions:
- Set to-fixed amount discount
- For each $X spent, get $Y discount
- For each $X spent, get $Y discount for the whole cart
Special Promotions allows narrowing the discount result to cart items in the following cases:
- Apply discount to the cheapest items
- Apply discount to the most expensive items
Store owners can view more details of discount via the grid:
- Discount type
- Discount amount
- Additional item action
Here are some cases of discount rules thanks to the support of Special Promotions
- Buy 3 products of the same type, discount to only $ 20 per product
- Buy 3 products of the same type, discount to only $ 20 per product, and only apply to the cheapest product in cart
- For order created early than 30 June 2019, Buy 3 products of the same type, discount to only $ 20 per product, and only apply to the most expensive product in cart
- For the order created in the previous 3 days, For each $30 spent, get $1 discount for each product in cart
- For pending or processing orders, for each $30 spent, get $1 discount for 2 cheapest products in cart
- For order created with one month, For each $30 spent, get $1 discount for 2 most expensive products in cart
Special Promotions based on order value, status & history
With Magento 2 Special Promotions, store owners can create sales rules with the additional conditions of order specifications:
- The amount basement: total quantity, total amount, total paid amount, total refunded amount and average amount
- The order status
- The order created date
- The orders created within (days)
For example, the discount rule will be applied for the orders whose total paid amount equals or greater than $200 and order status as complete.
With the enhancement in order conditions, the promotions are applied more exactly and suitably.
Special Promotions with cart items
By Special Promotions, store admins can narrow the application range of discount to special cart items. Depending on selection, the discount will be applied to specific items in cart
- Apply discount to only the cheapest item(s)
- Apply discount to only the most expensive item(s)
More choices for Promotions types
Compared to available discount types in Magento Default, Special Promotions module adds up to 3 new ones:
- Set the final amount after discounts. For example, $10 means the final price of each item after discount is $10
- Spend X amount, get Y discount amount. For example, for each item 30$ get 1$ discount per item
- Spend X amount, get Y discount for the whole cart. For example, for each cart 30$, get 1$ discount per cart.
Enhance Cart Rules Grid
To support store admins to manage promotion rules more easily and effectively, the Cart Rules Grid has been upgraded with helpful changes.
- Extra columns: Discount Type, Discount Amount, Item Action. With this improvement, admins can view, search and filter the most necessary information of cart rules.
- Mass action: Take actions on multiple rules at the same time such as delete, change status.
For store admins
Create/ Manage Cart Price Rules
- View all cart price rules via a grid
- Input rules general information: Rule Name, Description, Websites, Customer Groups, Priority
- Input coupon information: Coupon, Coupon Code, Uses, Valid Time
- Set the conditions to apply the rules: product attribute combination, product subselection, order subselection, cart attribute, condition combination. In case using order conditions, select extra conditions: total value base, order history, order status
- Set actions for the rules based on available default Magento options
- Set actions for the rules based on new options of the module: To-fixed amount discount, For each $X spent, get $Y discount, For each $X spent, get $Y discount for the whole cart
- Set a discount number according to each action type
- Set maximum Qty discount
- Set Discount Qty Step (Buy X)
- Select Maximum Discount Type: No, Fixed amount, Percent of cart subtotal
- Allow/ Disallow discount applied to shipping amount
- Allow/ Disallow discarding subsequent rules
- Select free shipping condition
- Set conditions and actions for cart items
- Compatible with other extensions: Save cart, Tier Price, Coupon Code, Daily Deal.
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Display details of discount
- Set the maximum discount for the whole cart
- Enable/ Disable the developer mode
- Input the whitelist IP(s)
- More chances with diverse discounts
- Have better experience with interesting promotions