Quick Order for Magento 2v4.0.6
Magento 2 Quick Order extension assists customers in placing bulk orders quickly and easily without having to visit each product page to save customers time and effort.
Customers can add products to their cart by entering the product SKU, name, or quantity. The item quantity can be chosen by using the minus/plus buttons or by entering an exact number. They can also upload a CSV file containing a list of products and quantities to order.
The instant search box allows customers to find the products quickly by typing in a few characters of the product name or SKU. The product image will be shown along with its name and attributes to pick up. Additionally, the Quick Order Page’s layout is highly customizable to match the store’s theme.
Featured Magento 2 Quick Order
View Mageplaza Quick Order on actual Magento 2 stores
Wholesales customers are perceived as important clients of a digital store, especially a B2B business when commercial activities on the store are positively active everyday. Unlike bricks and mortars, purchasing in bulk has some limits in searching, selecting and adding to cart products. Performing all these tasks manually is time-consuming and often causes mistakes as wholesales customers have to deal with a large quantity of products. Therefore, stores are in need of a solution to eliminate cart abandonment and to convert carts to real sales.
Magento 2 Fast Order developed by Mageplaza focuses on the convenience and efficiency of bulk order placement on e-commerce B2B stores. The idea of Mageplaza Quick Order extension is to allow wholesales customers to add products in bulk to cart with only several clicks. This innovation is a key factor which leads customers to successfully check out more quickly and conveniently.
To cut down time on searching and selecting products, a large number of products can be looked up by multiple SKUs or uploading a CSV file. Moreover, product attributes are easily selected right on a single page to prevent abandonment. Mageplaza Quick Order extension has a high customizability to show with certain customer groups and works well with every product type.
Quick Order's Full Features
For store admins
- Place Quick Order link at 3 main positions: by the Search box, Top menu and Footer
- Display Quick Order page to specific groups of customers
- Set route name and page title for the Quick Order page
- Create/edit/display message to notify customers who have no permission to access Quick Order page
- Change Quick Order label
- Set the minimum number of characters to begin search
- Restrict the number of product search results
- Allow/disallow displaying product images
- Change heading background color
- Change heading text color
- Change heading background button
- Compatible with Mageplaza extensions: Checkout module, Change Qty, Call for Price, Request for Quote, Call For Price, ect.
- Access the Quick Order page easily by clicking on the Quick Order link
- Search products by name or SKU on an instant search box
- View product image when searching
- View product images, SKUs and subtotals of all items on one page
- Select product attributes right on the Quick Order page
- Adjust product quantity by hitting the plus/minus buttons
- Quick adjust product quantity by entering the exact number
- Duplicate or delete product
- Add multiple products by entering multiple SKUs
- Add multiple products by uploading CSV files
- Add to list or clear products
- Add to cart and go to checkout by one click