CartaSi for Magento 2v1.0.1
Magento 2 CartaSi / Nexi Payment extension brings another payment gateway facilitating e-commerce stores in the Italian market. CartaSi supports the most common payment cards, which creates the most convenience for customers.
- Offer extra payment method to checkout
- Support the most common card types
- Show CartiSi payment based on amount conditions
- No sensitive data stored
- Multiple store views fully supported
- Capture payment with two options
- 10 languages to select
- Select countries to apply
- Set order amount condition
- Support refund online
- Compatiple with One Page Checkout
- Looking for REST API, GraphQL? ETA: 2-4W Chat now.
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Impressive Numbers & Great Benefits
- There are 13 million CartaSi cards in circulation.
- More than 2 billion transactions have been completed to date with CartaSi.
- 17.7 million Italian consumers regularly buy products or services online.
- 41% of the Italian consumers made purchases abroad in 2016
- Most used payment method in Italy, with 13 Million issued cards.
- Very swift payment processing
- Safe and reliable with 3D Secure, minimizing chance on chargebacks.
- Refunding possibility
- Bring more convenience for both customers and e-commerce stores
Show CartiSi payment based on amount conditions
One of the most outstanding features of CartaSi is setting the eligibility of CartaSi usage based on the orders’ total amount.
From the admin backend, store admins can set the minimum and maximum order total to qualify CartaSi payment. When Order Total meets amount limit requirement, the new CartaSi payment method is displayed at frontend.
It is a way to motivate customers to make further purchases to apply their preferred payment method - CartaSi.
Full Magento 2 CartaSi / Nexi Payment Features
For store admins
- Enter the title of the payment method displayed on the checkout page.
- Set Status for Order to be set by CartaSi payment method: Processing or Suspected Fraud
- Select payment action to capture payment: Authorize and Capture (Payment will be Capture immediately after the Customer place order successfully) or Authorize (Payment will only be captured when admin creates an Invoice for Customer's order)
- Choose 1 of 10 languages to display on the CartaSi payment page
- Select countries which are applicable to CartaSi payment
- Set minimum amount of the whole order (including ship, tax, discount) to be paid by CartaSi
- Set the maximum amount of the whole order (including ship, tax, discount) to be paid by CartaSi
- Enable/ Disable debug mode to store payment information in Magento web server
- Specify the display position of this payment method compared to other payment methods
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Select testing environment: Sandbox or Production
- Set Payment Page URL to redirect customers when paying with CartaSi
- Input Merchant Alias and MAC Calculation Secret Key
- Compatiple with other Checkout & Payment Extensions: Stripe Payment, Moneris Payment, SagePay Payment
- Another payment method with security and fraud prevention
- Use Cartasi with all major card types
- Save credit cards for further purchase
- Make payment fast and conveniently
- Have a better shopping experience
Yes, definitely. CartaSi is properly compatible with Mageplaza One Step Checkout
There are 10 languages available in CartaSi.
Yes, you can do this by setting Payment from Applicable Countries as Specific Countries, then select the nations you want.
Yes, of course. From the admin backend, you can set Minimum Order Total and Maximum Order Total. If Order Total reaches minimum limit, the new CartaSi payment method is displayed at the frontend. When Order Total exceeds the maximum limit, CartaSi payment method will be hidden at the frontend.