ABN AMRO for Magento 2v1.0.1
ABN AMRO Integration supports Magento 2 stores in offering their customers a fast and secure online payment method using their bank accounts. The module configuration is also fully compliant with EU regulations for banking and payment providers. Your customers are highly protected for their purchases paid by ABN AMRO thanks to the consent token system as well.
Customers always have their preferred payment methods that they want to use, and if stores can offer those options, they will be more likely to make faster purchase decisions. With stores whose customers mainly come from the EU, using ABN AMRO can be an effective strategy. The option of using their familiar and favorable payment gateway will motivate them to spend more.
- Facilitate customers (especially from EU) to make payment. ABN AMRO is an international provider of banking services headquartered in Netherlands. Its private banking activities focus on serving customers in Netherlands, Europe, and Asia. In which users can easily make payment via ABN accounts at various online and offline businesses.
- Simplify the integration process. Magento 2 admins can reduce their workload to integrate the ABN AMRO payment method with this module. All the configurations are well instructed at the backend with simple steps. Also, it allows admins to insert all required documents for auto-connecting and authorizing business with ABN bank.
- Ensure high security for customers. Security is the top priority of every online shopper, undoubtedly. Understanding banking service providers). Besides, customers whose payments made via ABN accounts will be required to provide a consent token for authorizing its payment action with the hosted bank.
ABN AMRO's Full Features List
- Enable/Disable the module functions
- Set the frontend title for ABN AMRO payment method
- Choose payment actions: Authorize and Capture
- Define new order status paid via ABN AMRO as processing
- Allow showing ABN AMRO at all countries
- Allow restricting to apply ABN AMRO for certain nations
- Specify minimum order value for using ABN AMRO payment
- Set the maximum order value for using ABN AMRO payment
- Set the order of this payment method shown at frontend compared to other methods
- Compatible with other extensions: M2 RMA, Nexi Payment, Moneris Payment, Payment Restrictions
Credentials of merchants
- Choose the environment for module: Sandbox or Production
- Provide client ID of ABN AMRO bank
- Upload publish certificate file and private key file for eligible working with ABN
- Enter Sandbox API key or Production API key accordingly
- Obtain and insert Consent Token
- Select sandbox/production merchant account
- Able to choose payment scope for merchant
- Allow admin to choose redirect URL after customers fil their credit cards
- Enable to check all credentials validation after configuration
- Admins can create refund online for customers at backend
- Properly work well on Mageplaza One Step Checkout