Quickbooks Online for Magento 2v1.0.1
Magento 2 Quickbooks Online extension automatically synchronize and update all accounting information such as customer’s information, product details, orders, payments, invoices, inventory, etc. from Magento 2 store to Quickbooks platform.
- Synchronize Product data to Quickbooks
- Sync orders/ invoices/credit memos to Quickbooks Online
- Auto sync customer data to Quickbooks Online
- Automatically sync Payment Methods to Quickbooks
- Add to Quickbooks queue by conditions
- Synchronize data by schedule and object number
You've just added this product to the cart:
You've just added this product to the cart:
Quickbooks Online Pro
Why Magento 2 stores should choose Quickbooks Online integration?
Quickbooks Online is a cloud based financial management software. This is the platform supporting you to save time spending managing business finances.
- Manage all customer information
- Manage all billing documents
- Track sales and cash flow
- Monitoring your tax and making tax return much easier
With simple connection settings, store owners can connect Magento 2 store with Quickbooks online account and synchronize all information including customers, products, sales, billing documents, payment methods, tax. Therefore, you can manage the important data more effectively.
When there is any update such as placing order, new account, etc, the information is automatically synchronized and updated in Quickbooks Online. No manual action is required.
Synchronize Product data to Quickbooks
Magento 2 Quickbooks Online extension allows auto-synchronizing and updating Product including both basic and advanced information into Quickbooks Online without any barrier.
- Sales Description
- Sales Price/ Cost/ Taxable
- Qty on hand
Quickbooks supports multiple product types including inventory, non-inventory, service and bundle.
Sync orders/ invoices/credit memos to Quickbooks Online
Quickbooks Online allows synchronizing all billing documents’ information to Quickbooks including orders, invoices and credit memos automatically.
The details in Quickbooks are totally corresponding to the Magento 2.
Auto sync customer data to Quickbooks Online
With the extension, all information related to customer account is transmitted and updated automatically from Magento 2 store to Quickbooks page to be protected carefully and clearly.
Automatically sync payment methods to Quickbooks
Multiple payment methods that are supported for your Magento store are under control of Quickbooks Online very well. This means when installing Quickbooks Online extension, every existing method is auto-transmitted from Magento store to Quickbooks Online and if there is any new one, it will be added immediately into the management system of Quickbooks Online.
Add to Quickbooks queue by conditions
Store admins can select the conditions to automatically add the objects to Quickbooks queue easily.
For example, only add the orders whose subtotal is no smaller than 100 will be added to Quickbooks queue.
This feature is helpful in case stores want to manage data selectively in Quickbooks.
Synchronize data by schedule and object number
Easy to set the schedule for automatic synchronization by minutes, hours, daily, weekly or monthly.
Besides, the number of objects can be set the limitation for each synchronization time.
Full Features List
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Select the testing environment
- Enter the client ID
- Enter the client secret
- Enter redirect URI
- Click connect to start connection with
Queue Log/ Sync Schedule
- Set the time by days to delete queue log
- Set the sync schedule by minutes
- Set the number of objects sync per time
Synchronization rules grid
- Add a new rule for Magento objects including Customer, Product, Order, Invoice, Credit Memo, Payment Methods and Tax
- View all the synchronization rules via the grid easily
- Add the objects to queue via the grid
- View the status of all objects: Pending, Success or Error
- Manually select and synchronize objects via queue grid
You can sync multiple Magento objects to Quickbooks including Customer, Product, Order, Invoice, Credit Memo, Payment Methods and Tax
Yes, definitely. At the configuration, you can set the number of objects which can be synchronized per time easily from 1 to 1000.
The integration supports you both. You can set a schedule to automatically sync objects or manually sync at the queue grid.
Yes. You can set the time by days to clear the queue log at the admin backend.