Quickbooks Online Integration for Magento 2v1.0.5
Magento 2 Quickbooks Online extension automatically synchronize and update all accounting information such as customer’s information, product details, orders, payments, invoices, inventory, etc. from Magento 2 store to Quickbooks platform.
Quickbooks Online is a cloud based financial management software. This is the platform supporting you to save time spending managing business finances.
- Manage all customer information
- Manage all billing documents
- Track sales and cash flow
- Monitoring your tax and making tax return much easier
But how can you connect your Magento 2 store with Quickbooks Online account and synchronize all information?
Synchronize and keep track all store transactions on Quickbooks Online platform. With simple connection settings, store owners can connect Magento 2 store with Quickbooks online account and synchronize all information including customers, products, sales, billing documents, payment methods, tax. Therefore, you can manage the important data more effectively.
Save time with the automatic update. When there is any update such as placing order, new account, etc, the information is automatically synchronized and updated in Quickbooks Online. No manual action is required.
Quickbooks Online's Full Features List
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Select the testing environment
- Enter the client ID
- Enter the client secret
- Enter redirect URI
- Click connect to start connection with
- Compatible with other extensions: Salesforce, RMA extension, Zoho CRM, Freshsales
Queue Log/ Sync Schedule
- Set the time by days to delete queue log
- Set the sync schedule by minutes
- Set the number of objects sync per time
Synchronization rules grid
- Add a new rule for Magento objects including Customer, Product, Order, Invoice, Credit Memo, Payment Methods and Tax
- View all the synchronization rules via the grid easily
- Add the objects to queue via the grid
- View the status of all objects: Pending, Success or Error
- Manually select and synchronize objects via queue grid