Better Order Grid for Magento 2v4.0.3
Magento 2 Order Grid extension adds more columns, attribute to order grid and group them logically. Order Grid extension helping admins easily view order grid, manage and process orders.
With the default Magento 2 store, the number of columns containing order information stops around 20 only. The problem is that the store admins would like to show more details of orders at the order grid, because the more details, the better they can manage orders from customers.
The attributes of order shown at the backend is not organized well. It would be better if the attributes could be grouped when they are related to the same criteria.
- Add many more information columns at the order grid
- Nearly 30 columns related to customer, billing, shipping and purchased items
- Not miss any necessary information of orders
- Process orders better and effectively
- Group the order column logically and neatly
- Sort out attributes and group them into Default Group, Billing Group, Shipping Group and Product Group
- Hide or show any columns as store admins want
For store admins
- Enable/disable module
- Manage rules in a grid with basic rules’ information
- Perform actions on rules in the grid: delete, change status, edit, quick edit.
- 6 premade size chart templates are ready to use
- Create a new size chart rule based on catalog rules
- Create size charts for individual product
- Create size charts for the whole category
- Ability to select a position to place Size Chart link
- 3 size chart display styles: Inline size chart, pop-up size chart and display in product tab
- Supports HTML to create/edit size chart templates
- Insert photos, videos, link inside size guides
- Ability to set priorities for size chart rules
- Ability to change size chart label
- Ability to change size chart icon
- Ability to change colors of the size chart label, background and border of the popup
- Compatible with orther extensions: Better Popup, Product Alerts, Product Questions, Shop by Brand.
- Size guide indicator is easy to find
- Clear size charts are provided visually and informatively
- See size charts as in-line charts, popups or in a product tab
- Get precise instructions to find a size
Enable/ Disable Order Grid extensionFrom the backend, stores admins can select Yes to turn on Better Order Grid. If they want to disallow Order Grid extension, they can easily select No.
Allow/ Disallow adding editing section of column header purchaseAdmins can allow changing the column header or not as they want.
Select status to hide orders at gridOne of the most striking features of Magento 2 Order Grid is using status to hide or show order at the backend grid.
- Compatible with Percona database
At Order Grid
Extend order grid with nearly 30 extra order attributesExtended Order Grid allows store admins to display various extra columns at the order grid.
4 groups containing order attributes at columns tabThe columns are divided into four groups, including Default Group, Billing Group, Shipping Group, and Product Group.
Click to show any order-attribute columnStore admins can click on each group and select the order attributes which they want to display.
Change the header of any column (if allowed)At the Extended Order Grid from the backend, store admins can edit the column header (if allowed).
Filter function works well with the extra selected columnsExtended Order Grid comes with the great filter function that helps admin view particular columns they are concerning.
Benefits to store admins
Do not miss any necessary informationWith the support of Order Grid extension, store admins can easily select and show the important attributes in the order gird. As a result, it is likely for them to get the necessary details of orders.
Show or hide any column they wantStore admins can manage the order grid better and logically through displaying or hiding any columns as they want.
Change the column nameIt is easier for store admins to change the column name according to their wishes.
Manage orders better and effectivelyWhen the details of orders are shown clearly at the order grid, store admins will manage order better and process them effectively.