Product Questions for Magento 2
Magento 2 Product Questions extension effectively assists customers to reach frequent questions related to their concerned products and other policies quickly and easily thanks to Knowledge Base search box and question category page with the Knowledge Base and Product questions List. Besides, customers can find it easy and convenient to address questions right on the page. Noticeably, this extension also well facilitates SEO effect.
- Optimized Product Questions homepage
- Seo-friendly Product Questions section
- Question Categories
- Instant Search Questions
- Customize the design for question pages
- Well-organized question category page
- Vote for a question’s helpfulness
- Available already-answered product questions
- Compatible with Mageplaza extensions: SMTP, GDPR, reCaptcha
You've just added this product to the cart:
Problems & Solutions
ProblemIt is common that when browsing your site for shopping, customers will raise various questions frequently to ask for product information or service of your stores. However, there is the fact that the customer service team have to answer the same questions repetitively, which wastes human resources. Also, customers find it inconvenient to give such very common-simple questions directly.
A solution seems reasonable is creating Frequently Asked Questions list on every product pages so that customers can easily look for product questions and answers. However, repeating the same questions on many pages is not good for SEO.
SolutionAn optimized solution for this concern is Product Questions extension by Mageplaza. With installing this supporting module, a separate Knowledge Base page is built up. This page will contain all frequently asked questions which customers quickly look for and ask more questions easily, so workload will be cut down for your staff and avoid duplication of content.
ProblemIf your content is duplicated frequently, it is unhealthy for the SEO process.
SolutionBy a separate page, stores can avoid the trouble repeated questions which lower ranks on search engines. Besides, on this page, customers easily ask and receive answers regularly, so the site’s content is always kept up-to-date and renewed. This is an appreciated feature by SEO as such kind of content is active, information and useful to users.
ProblemIn case the customers feel interested or concerned about your products or service, and they have some questions to understand better before making the purchase, it is necessary to give them answers as soon as possible.
SolutionQuestions page by Magento 2 Product Questions extension can help customers quickly search and find already-answered questions. This results in satisfaction for customers’ experience, so it helps your site to be rated useful and professional.
Optimized Product Questions homepage
The outstanding feature of Product Questions extension by Mageplaza is the convenience of Product Questions homepage which is organized with the aim to enhance customers’ experience as good as possible. The pages are distributed logically and sensibly into the main sections including Knowledge Base search box and various question categories with specific functions: searching already-answered questions by using keywords, sorting out questions by main topics. As a result, customers can easily look for separate questions which they are concerned about, or they can view all questions related to one topic, for example, Guarantee Policy.
Seo-friendly Product Questions section
Product questions extension by Mageplaza allows admin freely change URLs for each question page, question category page or Product Questions homepage to make better for search engines. Besides, using human-readable URLs makes it more friendly to customers.
For each question, meta title and meta description can be edited to optimize search engines.
Question categories are arranged neatly and conveniently below the search box. Customers will find it very simple to look for one or a group of related questions thanks to category title.
Besides, the title, icon, and position of the category are easily configured from the backend or set the questions to appear or not. The answers can be configured to be displayed or hidden, and enable or disable “Read more” click to navigate the Question detail page.
Instant Search Questions
By instant search box, customers can easily look for one or some particular questions by typing some main characters. Hence, the Product Questions page below will automatically display questions related to the keywords, and customers only need to click and read more.
The design of this search box can be customized easily from the admin backend.
Customize the design for question pages
Magento 2 Product Questions by Mageplaza allows admin to change the design of question pages with ease. On the backend, the theme color can be easily configured. Besides, customization can easily be done with Page Layout, question style, Categories column.
The answer can be shown by some first words or a full one. It can be collapsible or displayed as default.
Full Magento 2 Product Question Features
For store admins
- Enable or disable the extension
- Pick a theme color for question pages
- Enable question voting
- Restrict voting to certain customer groups
- Allow/Disallow customer groups to add questions
- Restrict the length of each question
- Require admin approval before publishing questions
- Allow displaying names of questioners
- Allow displaying email addresses
- Configure email notification to a questioner when the question is answered
- Able to display fully questions and answers on the category page, or set Read more to navigate to the question details page.
- Restrict the length of an answer to the question category page
- Choose the layout for the question detail page
- Well protected with reCaptcha
- Compatible with Products Preselect, Size Chart, FAQ Module, Product Attachments
Product details page config
- Able to display questions on Product tabs
- Able to name the tab title
- Restrict the number of questions on a page
- Able to display collapsible questions
- Able to show questioners' names
- Able to show the date on asking and answering
- Set names for categories
- Set URL for the question category
- Choose an icon and position for the question category
- Configure SEO for the question category page
Product Questions Home page config
- Enable or disable Product Questions homepage
- Set the URL path for Product Questions homepage
- Able to show the question link on the Toplink, Footerlink or Category bar
- Able to set the page title
- Able to set the page layout
- Enable or disable the instant search box
- Set the layout for question categories
- Set the display for questions and answers
- Restrict the number of questions in each category
- Set the meta title, meta description, meta keyword
- Allow/disallow indexing or/and following
Terms & Conditions config
- Enable/ Disable Terms& Conditions box
- Display Terms& Conditions popup
- Customize the title and content for Terms& Conditions
- Able to send customers notification emails when questions are answered
- Able to send notification emails to admins when a question is addressed
- Manage all brief information of questions via a grid
- View statistics including Views, Action, Positive and Negative
- Set URL for each question
- Distribute questions to categories
- Set store views for questions
- Set questions to be public, hidden or require approval
- View and edit the information of questioners
- Configure SEO for the question page
- Look for questions easily via the instant search box
- View questions in a well-organized Product Questions home page
- Click on a category to view all related questions and answers
- Click on a question to see a brief/full answer
- Click on Read more for question detail page
- Vote for each question’s helpfulness
- Share questions/answers on social media
- Submit a question with ease
- Receive notification email when the question is answered
- Tick the Terms & Conditions checkbox actively
- View names, email addresses, dates of questions and answers
No, the name will be displayed.
Your customer should visit any question details page to find Ask a question form and leave a question there.
You need to allow customers to submit a question. This can be done in the admin backend.
Please make sure that email notification is enabled in the backend.
It seems that you haven't assigned the question to any category yet. Please go to the backend to configure.