Magento 2 Daily Deal - PWA, GraphQL, APIv1.4.2
Magento 2 Daily Deal extension attracts new buyers and converts them to repeat customers. The module enables stores to feature appealing daily deals to customers and motivates them to purchase as quickly as possible. Daily Deal extension by Mageplaza boosts sale and increase customer retention.
- Display daily deals with countdown timer
- Easy to configure limited daily deals
- Easy to configure 4 types of deal pages
- Support sidebar widgets and floating deal slider
- Automatically create deals
- Customizable deal label
- Easy to manage deals
- Display daily deal blocks at any place
- REST API, GraphQL is ready
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Daily Deal Pro
Why you need Daily Deals?
- According to MerchantCircle survey conducted in June 2011, well above a half of businesses - 58% - mentioned daily deals as an effective tool for customer acquisition
- According to ForeSee Results Survey conducted in March 2011, roughly a quarter of daily deal buyers, 38%, were already loyal to the brand which offered a deal while a slightly smaller figure was recorded for those who were new customers, 31%.
- According to Rice University Survey conducted in June 2011, a large percentage of deal buyers (77%) in Groupon, LivingSocial, Travelzoo, and BuyWithMe were new customers who spent more than the actual value of the deals. One-fifth of these new customers when turned to be repeat customers.
Daily deals play an important role in customer acquisition and converting new buyers to repeat customers. Also, limited deals offered in a certain period of time stimulates buyers’ desire for the products and motivate them to quickly purchase.
Boost customer acquisitionWhen it comes to buying something online, there is often a lot of hesitation from the shopper’s side. A not-yet customer may doubt your product/service quality. This is why daily deals actually work when online businesses want to attract more new customers. As an example, Groupon was successful to have 77% of deal buyers be the first-time buyers.
Convert new customers to repeat followers20% of new customers were converted to loyal customers in the most popular shopping platforms like Groupon, LivingSocial, and BuyWithMe. As the first-time buyers have a chance to experience your service and have a chance to know how daily deals work on your online store, it’s easier for them to shop more regularly.
Increase customer engagementOnline stores which offer regular daily deals attract a big number of followers. Besides daily deals, businesses can also offer other special discounts like random deals, bestseller deals, and upcoming deals which draw customer’s notice.
FEATURED DAILY DEAL!
View Mageplaza Daily Deal on Actual Magento 2 Stores
Daily deals with countdown timer
Daily deal with a countdown timer enabled indicates customers when the deal ends. This motivates buyers to quickly purchase not to miss the chance to get a good bargain.
The countdown timer can be easily configured on the backend. Admins are free to select the colors for the outer and inner background of the timer. The color of the text displayed on the countdown timer can be changed with ease also.
Easy to configure limited daily deals
A daily deal can be configured for each product on the backend with some simple clicks. After selecting an item, related information on the product including its original price and available quantity will be shown to notify admins of its current status.
Admin can set up a discount price and define the deal’s quantity easily on the backend. Limited time set for the daily deal can also be selected.
Easy to configure deal pages
Deal pages including New deals page, Featured deals page, Bestseller deals page, and Upcoming deals page which keep customers up to date with your deals and draw more attention to your marketing effort.
Admins can easily set the URL and title for each page. A short link to the deal pages can be configured to appear at 3 main positions like in the Header, Footer, and Category menu.
Sidebar widgets containing random deals, top-selling deals, and upcoming deals can be displayed to enhance the effectiveness of daily deals. Magpelaza Daily Deal for Magento 2 allows admins to name the widget, select a position to place it, and limit the number of items shown in a widget.
Also, admins can allow or disallow showing remaining/sold quantity of each product appearing in a block. This helps notice customers of how many items are left.
Automatically create deals
Especially, Daily Deal now can be generated automatically by schedule. At the backend, Magento 2 admins can configure the frequency for running the deals daily, weekly or monthly. Also, they can choose the exact time and duration for deals to be shown at the frontend.
In addition, admins can select the categories for applying specific deals as well as deals price and quantity. These simple configurations help admin save time to manage and showcase discount products easily and conveniently without repeated manual work.
Full Daily Deal Features List
Daily Deal for store admins
- Enable/disable module
- Allow/disallow showing the number of remaining items in daily deals blocks
- Allow/disallow showing the number of sold items
- Enable/disable countdown timer
- Customize the design of the countdown timer
- Change the discount label
- Allow/disallow the discount label
- Display discount labels in 2 main positions: under product price or above product image
- Customize the design of the discount label
- Set schedule for running the deals daily, weekly or monthly
- Disable automatic create deals
- Specify the exact time for running the deals
- Select categories for applying deals
- Set the special price of the deals in percentage
- Decide the number of products generated per cron run
- Decide the number of deals
- Set duration to apply the deals automatically (by day)
- Run deals manually right at the backend
Easy to manage deals
- View all information on existing deals in a grid
- Easy to edit an existing deal
- Easy to add a new deal for a product
- Enable/disable deals
- Allow/disallow present products on featured deals
- Ability to set a new deal price and deal quantity
- Select store views for the daily deal
- Select a timeframe for a daily deal
Ability to configure sidebar widgets: Random deals, Top-selling deals, Upcoming deals
- Allow/disallow showing side widgets
- Allow/disallow showing the number of remaining items in the widget
- Allow/disallow showing the number of sold items in the widget
- Enable/disable showing specific deals in the widget
- Ability to name the block title
- Select a position to place the deal block: at the top or at the bottom of the sidebar
- Limit the number of items which are allowed to show up in a block
- Use a snippet to show the daily deal block at any place
Ability to configure deal pages: All deals, New deals, Bestseller deals, and Featured deals
- Compatible with Page Builder by Magesolution
- Enable/disable the deal page
- Select a position to place a quick link to the deal page: Header/Footer/Category menu
- Change to page route (the page URL)
- Change the page title
- Compatible with others Magento 2 extensions: Coupon Codes, Multiple Coupon, Ajax Cart, Membership, Social Share...
Daily Deal for shoppers
- View deals at any place on a page
- Be noticed of the deal expiration time by a counter timer
- Be noticed of the remaining quantity of products
- View the deal price of products
- View daily deals, upcoming deals, bestseller deals, all deals on a page
- View top-selling deals, random deals, upcoming deals on sidebar widgets
- Keep noticed of hot deals by a floating slider