How to integrate FreshBooks New with Magento 2 via Zapier
With a big catalog of 234+ extensions for your online store
How to manage your business finance is a question that any business owner is anxious to find answers. FreshBooks New is a great software that can help you easily manage your finances. In this tutorial, we will help you learn how to integrate FreshBooks New with Magento 2.
FreshBooks is a reliable financial and accounting software for small business owners. This is a tool used by more than five million businesses that help track customers time and invoicing. From that, businesses can manage invoices and collect online payments in the same system.
In addition, FreshBooks like Mageplaza Checkout extension allows payment by Google Checkout, Paypal, [credit card] and integrates with a list of systems and business applications. You will definitely have an enjoyable experience using FreshBooks for your Magento 2 store.
Magento API Integration Service by Mageplaza
Connect your store with any 3rd-party software and boost customer experience quickly and efficiently.Learn more
How to integrate FreshBooks New with Magento 2
To integrate FreshBooks New
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the FreshBooks New account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate FreshBooks New for your Magento 2 store
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
Step 2: Sign up the FreshBooks New account
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Great! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate FreshBooks New
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
FreshBooks Newand click on
- Then, you need to choose one of the options in the drop-down list of
Select FreshBooks New Actionfield. After selecting, click on
- Next, you need to
select FreshBooks New account. Please click on
Connect an Account. Now below is the account that you have just connected, then click on
Save + Continueto do the next step.
- Next, you must
set up FreshBooks New Client. Now, please enter all required fields on page, then choose
- Wow, you have tested
FreshBooks Newsuccessfully. Finally, choose
Finishand set the
name your zapto complete.
- Your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just done the integration between FreshBooks New and Magento 2.
- Congratulations! You have just integrated FreshBooks New with Magento 2.
& Maintenance Services
Make sure your M2 store is not only in good shape but also thriving with a professional team yet at an affordable price.Get Started
Stay in the know
Get special offers on the latest news from Mageplaza.
Earn $10 in reward now!