Magento 2 Reward Points Extension is a powerful loyalty program which helps convert your buyers into loyal customers effortlessly by building an automatic reward points earning and spending system. Through this, stores can boost sales, conversion rate and have their customers around now and again.
- Reward points for purchases
- Customizable point labels and icons
- Point spending slider
- Convenient point indicators
- Track loyalty program via advanced report
WHY REWARD POINTS IS A MUST-HAVE LOYALTY PROGRAMSee the power of reward points
Build customer loyalty effectively
As known as an effective loyalty program, the extension provides a system of rewards for various customer behaviors. By rewarding buyers for performing specific actions such as repurchasing, subscribing, rating and reviewing, shopping doers are engaged and encouraged to commit to your online stores.
Increase conversion rate effortlessly
It’s not easy to convert a visitor into a customer, but with Reward points, shoppers are more interested in shopping and repurchasing goods on your store. Reward points make it more obvious that customers are able to buy everything with a bargain. Hence, this erases hesitation to convert in customer’s purchasing decision.
Attract more new customers
Points can be awarded for signup to encourage visitors to become registered customers. This is a big motivation to drive more traffic to your website; besides, reward points is seen as a powerful welcome gift that drives a shopper to place an order on your store.
Enhance brand awareness
To approach potential customers through social media is wise. By Rewarding points for sharing, you are able to drive customers to share and interact on social channels. Consequently, the awareness of your brand is enhanced dramatically with much lower cost.
Improve customer’s satisfaction
More rewarding methods can be applied to bring satisfaction to your customers such as rewards on customer’s birthday, special events and promotional campaigns.
Enhance customer’s shopping experience
Reward points for specific customer behaviors can be indicated everywhere on your store to remind customers of extra benefits they have for every interaction. This increases the effectiveness in loyalty program as well as improve purchasing experience.
How it works?See the workflow of reward points
Highlight featuresSee what make Reward Points stand out
Reward points for purchases
Reward points are displayed along with products on your store to indicate shoppers how many points awarded when an order is completed.
The point amount is set by store admins in the backend. From the Magento admin, you are able to pick up a certain store view or customer group to set the earning rate. Store admins can even determine the priority of each rate. This is so convenient for stores which apply many earning rates at the same time.
Customizable point label
Point labels are cool things to consider when you use reward points on your store. As this makes earning points more enjoyable and playful, buyers will likely be attracted to your loyalty program, hence are interested more in shopping on your website.
Online stores are able to name their reward points with eye-catching labels such as coin, flower, heart, and so on.
As an administrator, you have rights to accept your customers to use the loyalty points they earn forever or set the expiration for the points. The point expiration is a great way so that you encourage the clients to earn and spend the reward points, that means the customer’s experiences on your store is being raised. Be thoughtful about point expiration as it absolutely affects your loyalty program.
And obviously, an email notification about the point expiration is able to be sent to the customer before the point is inactive.
Point spending slider
Beside other different ways to select point spending like entering a number, a spending slider can be used to increase customer's shopping experience. By pulling the slider, things seem to be easier and more playful. The Point spending slider can be displayed on the Cart page and the Checkout page.
Point indicators are the reward points displayed on your online store to show how many points buyers can get when they place an order successfully. Point indicators can be configured to show up on the Category page, Product page, Cart page, Mini cart and Checkout page.
MORE FEATURESSee more details of Mageplaza Reward Points
Configure the reward rates for various customer groups with their own priorities
A detail transaction report of how buyers earned and spent points on your store
An icon can be uploaded by store admins to use as a symbol for reward points
Refundable reward points
Store admins can configure reward points to be refundable or not
Point spending restriction
The minimum and maximum amount of reward points spent in a time can be limited
Customer group reward
Reward point rates can be configured in specific store views and customer groups
Smart PricingChoose your suitable edition
Coming soon features
Frequently Asked QuestionsWe have answered a wide range of Questions for your Convenience
ReviewsWhat our customers say
Leave a Review
For Store Admins
- Ability to set reward point rate for purchases
- Configuration in various store views
- Reward points for specific customer groups
- Reward point labels are easy to customized
- Reward point icons are configurable
- Ability to configure expiration for reward points
- Allow typing a number to apply the amount of points spent
- Configure the point spending slider
- Configure the checkbox “Spend the maximum of my reward points”
- Allow admins to restrict the minimum and maximum amount of reward points spent in a time
- Ability to display reward point appearance on the Category page, Product page, Minicart, Cart page and Checkout page.
- Provide a transaction log to keep track of customers’ activities regarding earning/spending reward points
- Allow admins to determine if reward points are refundable or non-refundable
- Be rewarded by points for each purchase successfully made
- Be indicated conveniently about reward points on the Category page, Product page, Mini cart, Cart page and Checkout page
- Identify reward points by their custom icons and labels
- Be informed about reward points status: balance updates, point expiration
- Be able to keep track of transaction history: Balance, Changes, Expiration date and Status.
- Be noticed of the current reward point balance at the top menu bar
- Be able to redirect to My points and rewards page
- Enter a number to apply the amount of reward points spent at checkout
- Use the checkbox to spend the maximum amount of reward points at checkout
- Pull the point spending slider to select the amount of reward points at checkout
- Be able to get points refunded