How to enable or disable reorders in Magento 2
With a big catalog of 234+ extensions for your online store
Enable reorders in Magento 2 helps customer to reorder after they complete their purchase. This feature simplifies the process when customers no longer have to fill in all of the information again if every detail stays the same. Thanks to it, you can enhance customers’ experience and quickly boost your sales. Customers can make reorders immediately from their account or ask admins to reorder in the backend.
If you don’t want to allow customers to reorder, you should consider that because reorder feature is enabled by default. Now, let’s jump to the steps to enable or disable reorders in Magento 2:
- Create Custom Order Status
- Order Status Workflow
- Add Order ID, Customer IP Address in Invoice
- RSS Feed: Order Status Notification
- Orders and Returns Widget
- Order Status and Order State
- Change Invoice, Order PDF template
- Free magento Delete Orders extension
- Magento 2 Custom Order Numbers
- Magento Delete test orders
Steps to Enable or Disable customer reorder in Magento 2
- On the Admin panel, click
Stores. In the
Salesin the panel on the left
- Open the
Reordersection, and continue with following:
- In the
Allow Reorderfield, select
Yesto allow reorders and select
Noto disable reorders.
- When complete, click
Allowing customers to reorder in your store is a great tactic to get higher repeat purchase rates. However, due to limited stock availability or other reasons, stores can also disable this reorder feature. If you think this tutorial works for you, why not share it to your friends and business partners? In case of any questions, please leave it down below in the comment section.
Customization & Development Services?
8+ years of experiences in e-commerce & Magento has prepared us for any challenges, so that we can lead you to your success.Get free consultant
Change Store Email Addresses
Fix Magento 2 'Invalid Form Key. Please refresh the page'
Magento 2 Search Settings: Default Magento vs Mageplaza AJAX Search
Explore Our Products:
People also searched for
- magento 2 reorder
- reorder magento 2
- magento 2 remove recently ordered from sidebar
- magento reorder
- magento 2 recent orders
- magento 2 remove recently ordered
- remove recently ordered magento 2
- magento reorder products
- magento 2 missing order numbers
- magento 2 recent orders extension
- re orders
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x
Stay in the know
Get special offers on the latest news from Mageplaza.
Earn $10 in reward now!