How to integrate Infusionsoft with Magento 2 via Zapier
Integrating Infusionsoft with Magento 2 store is something that business owners should do to help their business grow as many potential customers as much as possible. Because customers are the ones who will generate revenues for your business. We will show you how to integrate Infusionsoft with Magento 2 in just a few simple steps.
First of all, let’s learn a bit about Infusionsoft software.
Infusionsoft is a powerful marketing tool that lets you connect with customers through email, social media and any more in order to create good relationships with your customers as well as attract potential customers. In addition, this great solution will help you understand your customers better. This is also the reason why customers return to your store.
Thanks to Infusionsoft, you can manage your contact easily, CRM, marketing automation and e-commerce effectively. This is a simple way to help you increase sales as well as to save time on solving basic business problems.
How to integrate Infusionsoft with Magento 2
To integrate Infusionsoft
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the Infusionsoft account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate Infusionsoft for your Magento 2 store via Zapier
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Signup Zapier here
Step 2: Sign up the Infusionsoft account
- Signup Infusionsoft here
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Great! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate Infusionsoft
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
Infusionsoftand click on
- Then, you need to choose one of the options in the drop-down in the
Select Infusionsoft Actionfield and click on
- Next, you have to
Select Infusionsoft account. Please click on
Connect an Accountand your screen will display as an image below:
- Then, choose
Allowbox so that Zapier can access your Infusionsoft application. Now, you have just connected an Infusionsoft account.
- Next, you have to
Set up Infusionsoft contact. Now, please enter all requests as well as the information of customers such as
Last Namethat you have created from your Magento 2 store, then choose
- After completing those steps, you have just tested
Infusionsoftsuccessfully. Finally, select
Finishand set the
name your zapto complete.
- From now on, your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just integrated Infusionsoft with Magento 2. The result of the integration will be shown in the
Contactfield of your Infusionsoft account as an image below:
- Try it with your Magento 2 store now!
Magento API Integration Service by Mageplaza
Connect your store with any 3rd-party software and boost customer experience quickly and efficiently.Learn more
& Maintenance Services
Make sure your store is not only in good shape but also thriving with a professional team yet at an affordable price.Get Started