Zoho CRM integration for Magento 2v4.0.4
Magento 2 Zoho CRM extension is a powerful tool to sync Magento data such as Customers, Subscribers, Sales, Invoices, and Products from your store to Zoho CRM. All Magento 2 product data can be transferred regardless of the product type.
Moreover, store admins can connect Magento attributes to Zoho custom fields for automatic data transfer and updates. Cron jobs are supported to allow admins to flexibly set the cron schedule by minutes, hours, daily, weekly, or monthly.
Also, Zoho CRM is integrated with Zoho campaigns to help store owners plan, execute, and monitor promotion campaigns more effectively.
Most businesses face up with some sort of double-entry issue, especially those are using an online shopping cart like Magento. Why is this? It's because when customers place orders in Magento, store owners have to then transfer them to their CRM. This is a waste of time that only get worse the busier you are.
Better manage sales operations. With Zoho CRM, the sales activities of stores are automated. Zoho will update constantly the data from Magento stores such as Products, Customers, Orders, Invoices, Shopping Cart Rules. Specially, Zoho CRM also allows store departments to manage customer accounts. All accounts from a shared database is easy to monitor and can be viewed across products, locations, account, and status. Especially, you can track the purchase history for cross-sell or upsell opportunities.
Opportunities with leads and contacts. Zoho CRM can follow customers’ behaviors and categorizes them as leads and contacts to suggest for your stores. Depending on that, stores can take care the leads and convert them into potential customers, then purchasers.
Support mobile device to keep track of store activities Zoho is well responsive with mobile device which helps store owners can stay in control of sales activities actively.
Zoho CRM Integration's Full Features List
- Enable/ Disable Zoho CRM extension
- Enter the ID obtained in Zoho CRM into the Client ID field to connect to Magento
- Enter the Client Secret obtained in Zoho CRM
- Get Access Token to check the connection with Zoho CRM by clicking Get Access Token button
Manage Sync Rules
- Add data to the queue via the grid
- Add new, view or edit rule
- Select Magento 2 Object to retrieve Magento data sent to Zoho
- Select the Zoho module correspondingly to the selected Magento Object
- Select the website to get Magento Object data to send to the Zoho Module.
- Enter the fields of a magento object which are defined as the fields of a Zoho module.
- Monitor situation of a rule running via Queue Report