Magento 2 Cron Schedule extensionv4.0.1
Magento 2 Cron Schedule extension helps store admins view, manage and schedule cron tasks in an easy way from store backend. The module contributes significantly to prevent errors and improve store performance.
In Magento 2 Default, it is inconvenient for store admins to manage cron tasks because it requires access to store database. It is really time-wasting to go into the database when there are any updates or errors of cron jobs. Separate place of cron jobs with other Magento sections slows down the effectiveness of management.
In addition, accessing database is highly serious and requires utter priority as well as strong technical skills. Therefore, there are possibilities that there are risks when a store database is accessed by many admins.
With Cron Schedule, cron jobs are displayed at the Magento 2 backend clearly, so it is much more convenient to access and track cron activities at any time. It also becomes very easy to create a cron job, edit, detect and resolve any errors right from the site backend via Cron Jobs Grid and Cron Jobs Timetable. All configuration requirements are simple and friendly-to-meet with any store admins.
When an admin would like to make a test with multiple cron jobs, it is very convenient to take action at the Magento backend. What is more, Magento 2 Cron Schedule with the convenience and extra functions improves cron management of admins and betters site performance with proper cron flows.
Cron Schedule's Full Features
For store admins
- Allow/ Disallow sending notifications at the backend if cron get errors or missed
- Allow/ Disallow sending notification emails to admin when cron jobs get errors or missed
- Select email senders
- Fill in admins’ emails
- Select the email templates
- Set the schedule to send emails automatically
- Set schedule to auto clear log (such as every 30 minutes, etc)
Create/ Edit Cron Jobs
- Add the cron job code
- Select group name
- Enable/ Disable the cron job
- Fill in job method
- Add time schedule using cron format
Cron Jobs Timetable
- View all result states of cron jobs at the timetable format
- Select time to display cron jobs: last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days
Cron Jobs Grid
- View all the details of available cron jobs: Cron Job Code, Group Name, Status, Instance Classpath, Job Method, Time Schedule, Action.
- Mass action (delete, change status, execute) multiple cron jobs
- Change store view
- Show/ Hide grid columns
Cron Jobs Log
- View all result states of cron jobs including Error, Missed, Pending, Running, Success.
- View other related details: ID, Job Code, Status, Message, Total Executed Time, Created At, Scheduled At, Executed At, Finished At, Action.
- Delete cron jobs
- Filter, change store view, show/ hide columns
- Compatiple with other extensions: SMS Notification, Request For Quote, Quick Flush Cache, Exit Intent Popup,