Magento 2 Cron Schedule extensionv4.0.0
Magento 2 Cron Schedule extension helps store admins view, manage and schedule cron tasks in an easy way from store backend. The module contributes significantly to prevent errors and improve store performance.
- Monitor all cronjobs at the admin backend
- Record every state of a cron task in details
- Visualize cron tasks in a timetable
- Manually execute cron jobs
- Delete, execute or change the status of multiple cron jobs
- Backend notice when cron errors
- Auto-send emails when cron errors
- Auto-clear cron jobs log
- Looking for REST API, GraphQL? ETA: 2-4W Chat now.
You've just added this product to the cart:
You've just added this product to the cart:
Cron Schedule Pro
Problems and Solutions
Cron Jobs play an important role in scheduling tasks to run automatically on the store server. It is essential for the effectiveness of store site’s performance. Because cron jobs can trigger actions automatically so it saves a deal of time for store admins when it faces to a lot of different cron tasks
In Magento 2 Default, it is inconvenient for store admins to manage cron tasks because it requires access to store database. It is really time-wasting to go into the database when there are any updates or errors of cron jobs.
Separate place of cron jobs with other Magento sections slows down the effectiveness of management.
Accessing database is highly serious and requires utter priority as well as strong technical skills. Therefore, there are possibilities that there are risks when a store database is accessed by many admins.
With Cron Schedule, cron jobs are displayed at the Magento 2 backend clearly, so it is much more convenient to access and track cron activities at any time.
It becomes very easy to create a cron job, edit, detect and resolve any errors right from the site backend via Cron Jobs Grid and Cron Jobs Timetable. All configuration requirements are simple and friendly-to-meet with any store admins.
When an admin would like to make a test with multiple cron jobs, it is very convenient to take action at the Magento backend.
Magento 2 Cron Schedule with the convenience and extra functions improves cron management of admins and betters site performance with proper cron flows.
Monitor all cron jobs at the admin backend
With Magento 2 Cron Scheduler extension, admins can view clearly and manage all the executed and scheduled cron jobs via the backend separate listing grid very easily. The grid allows accessing any time to monitor cron job details including cron job code, group name, activation status, instance classpath, job method, time schedule and action. It is able to edit quickly the cron jobs which are created by admins via this grid. In other words, the grid brings an overview of all cron tasks available.
Also, at the Manage Cron Jobs Grid, store admins can take mass actions as delete, change status or execute all or selected cron tasks conveniently and in a time-saving way.
Record every state of a cron task in details
Another outstanding of Cron Schedule module is to allow recording and updating all status of a cron task via History Log.
The Cron Jobs Log will notify the action state of a cron task: Error, Missed, Pending, Running, Success. If the process has the problems, the log will display the message of error details, depending on which admins can solve the issue by reconfiguring it correctly.
Visualize cron tasks in a timetable
When there are a lot of cron tasks with different schedule time, different status, it is necessary to display them logically, neatly and clearly in an appropriate way to help store admins view and manage easily. Timetable format is a wise idea. Cron Schedule offers Cron Jobs Table showing all cron tasks in chronological order. When looking at the timetable, it is very easy to know on which day and at which time what cron tasks are set up.
Importantly, each task is assigned with the specific color bars showing the status visually, for example, red for errors, blue for pending, purple for running, green for success. Admins also can define which tasks are affecting other ones to modify appropriately.
AVADA Marketing Automation by Mageplaza (recommended)
All-in-one platform for email marketing that allows you to:
- Follow up and convert customers by Automation Campaigns: Welcome series, Abandoned Cart emails, Order follow up, Cross-sell, Upsell emails
- Promote your brand and quickly drive sales by sending mass Newsletter Emails
- Send your messages to the right people and increase conversions with Advanced Segmentation
- Collect leads and deliver promotions with stunning Signup Forms, and Spin to Win
Cron Schedule's Full Features List
For store admins
- Allow/ Disallow sending notifications at the backend if cron get errors or missed
- Allow/ Disallow sending notification emails to admin when cron jobs get errors or missed
- Select email senders
- Fill in admins’ emails
- Select the email templates
- Set the schedule to send emails automatically
- Set schedule to auto clear log (such as every 30 minutes, etc)
Create/ Edit Cron Jobs
- Add the cron job code
- Select group name
- Enable/ Disable the cron job
- Fill in job method
- Add time schedule using cron format
Cron Jobs Timetable
- View all result states of cron jobs at the timetable format
- Select time to display cron jobs: last 24 hours, last 7 days, last 30 days
Cron Jobs Grid
- View all the details of available cron jobs: Cron Job Code, Group Name, Status, Instance Classpath, Job Method, Time Schedule, Action.
- Mass action (delete, change status, execute) multiple cron jobs
- Change store view
- Show/ Hide grid columns
Cron Jobs Log
- View all result states of cron jobs including Error, Missed, Pending, Running, Success.
- View other related details: ID, Job Code, Status, Message, Total Executed Time, Created At, Scheduled At, Executed At, Finished At, Action.
- Delete cron jobs
- Filter, change store view, show/ hide columns
- Compatiple with other extensions: SMS Notification, Request For Quote, Quick Flush Cache, Exit Intent Popup,
At Cron Job Grid, you can view all available cron jobs details including cron job code, group name, activation status, instance classpath, job method, time schedule, and action. Also, from here, you can edit quickly the cron jobs you created. Besides, mass actions as delete, change status, execute are also supported here.
You can view all states of any cron tasks. Here you will be notified when a cron task gets Error, Missed, Pending, Running, Success. If the process has the problems, the log will display the message of error details and you can solve to make it run properly.
Yes, of course. At the admin backend, you can define the time to clean up the log on a frequent basis such as every 10 minutes, every 30 minutes, etc to keep the log neat.
Cron Jobs Timetable allows managing cron tasks visually in chronological order. Color bars are used to note the time of cron jobs and notice the running state, for example, red for errors, blue for pending, purple for running, green for success. When hovering on a particular bar, a detail box will appear so you can see more details.
You will be notified quickly about cron errors if you enable Backend Notification and Email Notification.
Yes, at the Cron Jobs Grid, please select cron jobs and click on Execute at Action box.