SEO-Friendly URL for Magento 2v4.0.1
Magento 2 SEO Friendly URL extension enables stores to create short and clean URLs for filtered pages after using the layered navigation.
With this SEO-supported module, stores can control how the pages are tracked by search engines, and gain competitive advantages thereby. Moreover, it will be easier to identify meaningful details based on friendly links.
After customers select product filters, filtered pages will be created. Nevertheless, the URLs on these pages are not optimized. In other words, the produced URLs will be lengthy and difficult to remember. They risk offending the recipient if they later forward such links to their pals.
In addition, filtered pages may create duplicated content. Because meta and description are copied from the category page, when Google indexes and follows the filtered pages, the ranking will be affected.
With Magento 2 stores, SEO Friendly URL extension will help:
- Shorten product listings URL
- Select the attributes to display in the URL
- Configure filter key to the URL scheme
- Set SEO-friendly URL for each product attribute
- Control how Google indexes and follows your filtered pages
Magento 2 Backend Tools' Full Features
- Enable/Disable the module
- Allow/Disallow applying SEO-friendly URLs for product attributes
- Add attribute codes to the URL scheme
- Customize filter keys to the URL scheme
SEO-Friendly URLs for Attributes
- Generate SEO-friendly URL for the specific attribute or as configured
- Allow/Disallow Google to index the Category Page with filters applied
- Allow/Disallow Google to follow links on the Category Page with filters applied
- Add attribute URL alias
- Configure filter links as no-follow