SEO-Friendly URL for Magento 2v4.0.1
Magento 2 SEO Friendly URL extension enables stores to create short and clean URLs for filtered pages after using the layered navigation.
With this SEO-supported module, stores can control how the pages are tracked by search engines, and gain competitive advantages thereby. Moreover, it will be easier to identify meaningful details based on friendly links.
- Need API/GraphQL for Magento 2 SEO-Friendly URL? Chat now
- Create unlimited SEO-friendly URLs
- Customize attributes shown in the URLs
- Prevent Google from indexing and following links of filtered pages
- Add attribute alias
- Set filter links as no-follow
After customers select product filters, filtered pages will be created. Nevertheless, the URLs on these pages are not optimized. In other words, the produced URLs will be lengthy and difficult to remember. They risk offending the recipient if they later forward such links to their pals.
In addition, filtered pages may create duplicated content. Because meta and description are copied from the category page, when Google indexes and follows the filtered pages, the ranking will be affected.
With Magento 2 stores, SEO Friendly URL extension will help:
- Shorten product listings URL
- Select the attributes to display in the URL
- Configure filter key to the URL scheme
- Set SEO-friendly URL for each product attribute
- Control how Google indexes and follows your filtered pages
Create SEO-friendly filtered results URLs
Magento 2 SEO Friendly URL extension allows admins to generate URLs that can be read well by search engines, which can optimize your website ranking.
Instead of the long filter results, you can add attribute codes and a filter key to the URL, so that it is easy to identify where the search comes from.
Set up SEO-friendly URLs for product attributes
In the General Settings, you can set up the basic features of this module. However, in case you want to launch different plans for each attribute, based on its revenue, demand, or stock, it is easy to configure it in the backend. Besides the option Yes or No, now you can simply choose ‘Use Config settings’.
Control Google index and follow
URLs of filtered pages share the same meta and description with the category page. Therefore, when Google indexes those pages, it may consider them to have duplicate content, a problem that frequently lowers the ranking of your website.
Mageplaza Magento 2 SEO-friendly URL extension supports you in controlling whether Google indexes or follows links on the Category Page with the filters applied.
Add attribute alias
Instead of machine-coded names, aliases refer to a nickname set by admins to direct visitors to the same place with clean-looking URLs.
If you leave this box empty, the module will automatically use the attribute code value.
Set filter links as no-follow
Preventing bots of search engines from crawling these links is important to maintain the ranking of the website. By doing this, you can avoid pages with duplicate content being scanned by search engines.
However, this feature is only enabled if you also install Mageplaza Layered Navigation Pro or Ultimate version.
Choose your suitable edition
CommunityCrafted for a great webstore start $ 79 first year
- Supports for Magento 2 Community Edition
EnterpriseGreat for an enterprise solutions $ 279 first year
- Supports for Magento 2 Enterprise Edition
- Highest priority support
Of course, you can. Please go to Stores - Attributes - Product - Select the attribute - SEO-friendly URLs to set up each attribute.
Yes, but you can find this extension well included only in the Pro version and above.
This feature is only available if you install Mageplaza Layered Navigation Pro or Ultimate module, so please make sure you install it first, then try again.
You can install by yourself following the this Installation Guide, or use the Installation Service package and let our experts handle the rest.
Leave a Review
All of the feature updates plan and status will be updated as soon as possible in our public Trello.View Mageplaza Extension Roadmap 2023 ->
Don't see the features you are looking for?Request feature
Want to do extension customization?Custom request
Let us know your requirements
v4.0.1 (Magento v2.4.x)
10 June 2021
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.2
- Fixed minor bugs
v2.2.3 (Magento v2.3.x)
10 June 2021
- Compatible with Magento 2.3.5
- Fixed minor bugs
v4.0.0 (Magento v2.4.x)
11 September 2020
- Compatible with Magento v2.4.0
v2.2.2 (Magento v2.3.x)
27 April 2020
- Fixed error with empty store when using store code on URL
v2.2.1 (Magento v2.3.x)
29 October 2019
Compatible with Magento 2.3
v2.2.0 (Magento v2.3.x)
04 September 2018
- Supported SEO URL for toolbar (pager & sort)
v2.1.0 (Magento v2.3.x)
07 May 2018
- Fix an XSS security issue
v2.0.0 (Magento v2.3.x)
11 October 2017
- Improve performance
v1.0.1 (Magento v2.3.x)
14 June 2017
- Fixed same attribute name & name contain other attribute name
v1.0.0 (Magento v2.3.x)
18 May 2017
Release first version of SEO URL
- Support Layered Navigation URL
- Support filtered attribute values
- Compatible with Mageplaza Layered Navigation, Mageplaza Shop by brand
Magento 2 Backend Tools' Full Features
- Enable/Disable the module
- Allow/Disallow applying SEO-friendly URLs for product attributes
- Add attribute codes to the URL scheme
- Customize filter keys to the URL scheme
SEO-Friendly URLs for Attributes
- Generate SEO-friendly URL for the specific attribute or as configured
- Allow/Disallow Google to index the Category Page with filters applied
- Allow/Disallow Google to follow links on the Category Page with filters applied
- Add attribute URL alias
- Configure filter links as no-follow
Why choose Mageplaza Magento 2 SEO-Friendly URL
Mageplaza provides consistent and customer-centric extensions for your Magento 2 store.
We don't sell products for one time. We provide lifetime solutions which help our customers thrive with their businesses.
60-day Money Back
Extensive 60-day money-back period. You love it or get a full refund no questions asked.
Extensive Support Timeframe
Mageplaza provides support 16 hrs/day, 5.5 days/week to guarantee the seamless operation of our extensions on your store.
Install via Composer
Simple installation via composer helps you save time and eliminates technical issues during future updates.
Intensive update roadmaps ensure great performance, bug-free, highly compatible, and innovative extensions.