Magento 2 Google Analytics extensionv2.1.1
Magento 2 Google Analytics extension helps store owners fetch enhanced ecommerce data from the stores, and send it to Google Analytics more easily and conveniently. With the support of Google Analytics built-in module, store owners can have a clear analysis of the insight into shopping and behavior of customers and make the right business strategies properly.
- Access 5 Enhanced Ecommerce reports
- Track & Capture all product views and clicks
- Track events of updating cart and checkout process
- Track & Capture events of customers' purchase orders
- Facebook Pixel integrated
- Seconding Ecommerce Tracking ID
- IP Anonymization
- Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
- Well included in Google Tag Manager
You've just added this product to the cart:
Significant Benefits of Magento 2 Google Analytics
Great Typical Benefits of Google Analytics to Online Stores
With the intensive support of Google Analytics, store owners can track the customers’ actions during their shopping trip easily with details. There are the additional powerful reports on visitors’ actions at every stage during their shopping, from their impressions to their clicks. Therefore, store owners can come much closer to customers’ insights, understand their interests, their thoughts and even their expectation significantly better than ever. Depending on better understanding, online stores will make improvements to enhance user experience.
Depending on the number of visitors, the number of impressions and clicks, session duration, the bounce rate and more via Google Analytics, store owners can have the assessment about how effective the web performance is. Depending on that, store owners can make the decisions to improve major elements such as content, images to become more attractive, appealing and helpful to shoppers.
Google Analytics extension provides the holistic view of conversion rates across the website via additional powerful reports including Shopping Behaviour Reports. This is the funnel showing the details of essential sessions made by visitors: product viewing, add to cart, checkout, purchase transactions, and abandonment points.
Google Analytics records marketing activities of online stores. The advertising analytics helps the owners of online stores track various advertising channels such as search ads, social ads, display and banner ads, affiliates and emails. Therefore, the store owners can identify the productivity of each campaign, and each channel, make modifications and gain better results at the next campaigns.
Positive Effects on Online Shoppers
Thanks to Google Analytics, store owners offer better content to targeted customers, so the demands of shoppers are likely to be met properly.
Thanks to Google Analytics, the store’s performance has been enhanced better and better. Therefore, store shoppers will definitely find more and more convenient and satisfied during their shopping time.
Access 5 Enhanced Ecommerce Reports
Magento 2 Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking allows online stores to access 5 essential and powerful Enhanced Ecommerce reports.
- Shopping Behaviour: Allow store owners to see the number sessions at each purchase stage (product view, add to cart, checkout), how many transactions from one step to the next and the abandonment rate at each stage
- Checkout Behaviour: Allow store owners to see how successfully the customers moved through the checkout process, depending on the sessions at specific steps, the abandonment rate and sessions with transactions
- Sales Performance: Store owners can evaluate sales by either of two primary dimensions including Transaction (date, time, transaction ID) and Date (cumulative transaction data by date)
- Product List Performance: Let store owner see how the Product Lists on the store site performed based on Product List Views, Product List Clicks, Product List CTR.
All the reports are displayed in the form of various graphs, charts, and tables, and the data is both number and percentage. Store owners will find it very easy and clear to access data and make a comparison.
Track & Capture all product views and clicks
Magento 2 Google Analytics extension allows capturing events related to Products occurring on the Category Page and the Product Page of the online stores. Two typical tracking user engagement metrics are:
- Product Impressions: Measure the views of products on the Category Page and the Product Page.
- Product Clicks: Measure the clicks on products or product links for one or more products on the Category Page.
Google Analytics account will receive these analysis data after events as view_item, view_item_list and select_content with product information (ID, name, category, quantity, price and more) are sent to successfully.
Track events of updating cart and checkout process
Add to Cart When there is an action of adding a product to a shopping cart, the store site will send an add_to_cart event with the product information such as ID, name, brand, category, quantity, price to Google Analytics.
Remove item At the time an item is removed from the shopping cart, the store site will send a remove_from_cart event with the product information to Google Analytics.
Checkout Process Measure the engagement during the checkout process including:
- Begin checkout: The first step of the checkout process when customers click to redirect to shopping cart page. A begin_checkout event with the checkout items will be sent to Google Analytics.
- Next steps of checkout progress: Track the engagement of customers when they make further steps such as adding coupons. A checkout_progress event with the checkout items will be sent to Google Analytics.
Track & Capture events of customers' purchase orders
Integrating Google Analytics in Magento 2 store helps store owners to send the purchase event with store products to Google Analytics with ease. At the time a customer places an order successfully, a purchase event with the below information will be tracked:
- Transaction ID
- Store Affiliation
- Shipping tax
- Product Data (product ID, name, SKU, category, price, quantity)
Facebook Pixel integrated
GA Enhanced Ecommerce extension also integrates Facebook Pixel, an analytics tool that allows store owners to measure the effectiveness of advertising by understanding the actions people take on the store site. Store owners can use data collected from Facebook pixel tracking to refine Facebook advertising strategies.
Here are some typical benefits of Facebook Pixel:
- Reach the right customers: Find new customers, or people who have visited a specific page or taken a desired action on the store site.
- Drive sales better: Set up automatic bidding to target people who are more likely to take an action store owners care about, such as making a purchase.
- Measure the results of ads: Understand how successful the ads are by seeing the results report such as conversions and sales.
For store admins
Google Analytics E-commerce
Enable/ Disable Google Analytics E-commerceStore admins can activate the Google Analytics E-commerce extension by click Yes at the enable field in the admin backend. If they want to disallow this module, they can easily click No.
Input Google Analytics Ecommerce Tracking IDWith the support of Magento 2 Google Analytics extension, entering Google Analytics Tracking ID is completely possible.
Add extra tracking IDs
Add extra ecommerce tracking IDsSeconding tracking ID can be added easily for the site.
Enable Enhanced Link Attribution which improves click reports by automatically differentiating between multiple link clicks that have the same URL
Enable Enhanced Link Attribution which improves click reports by automatically differentiating between multiple link clicks that have the same URLStore admins are allowed to turn on Enhanced Link Attribution which automatically differentiates between multiple links to the same URL on a single page. As a result, it is a great way to increase the accuracy of the click report.
Enable Linker to see sessions from two related sites
Enable Linker to see sessions from two related sitesYou can active Linker which adds a linker parameter to URLs that point to the destination domain. Therefore, admins are able to view sections from two related sides.
Enable Google Analytics advertising features (including Remarketing Lists for Search Ads)
Enable Google Analytics advertising features (including Remarketing Lists for Search Ads)Store Owners can turn on Google Analytics advertising features, including Remarketing Lists for Search Ads which let them customize search ads campaign for previous visitors and tailor their search ads to these visitors once they are using Google or other search partner sites.
- Compatiple with orther extensions: Advanced Reporting, Checkout Extension, Refer a Friend, Also Viewed.
Facebook Pixel and Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
Input Facebook Pixel Tracking IDWith the support of Google Analytics extension, admins are capable of entering Facebook Pixel ID to begin running ads on Facebook.
Follow the guide to set up Google Adwords Conversion TrackingGoogle Analytics extension brings the complete guide for admins to set up Google Adwords Conversion Tracking. Just by following the guide, admins can successfully set up this feature for their store sites.
The demands of store visitors are fulfilled better pricesThanks to the Google Analytics module, store owners are able to offer a variety of useful features to targeted customers. Hence, the demands of shoppers are likely to be met properly.
Have a better shopping experienceWith the great help of this module, the performance of stores are improved significantly, so online shoppers will feel more satisfied and convenient when they go shopping on the store site.
Enable IP AnonymizationTo improve the security of store sites, admins are able to use IP Anonymization which anonymizes the IP Address.
There are 5 advanced reports including Shopping Behaviour, Checkout Behavior, Product Performance, Sales Performance, Product List Performance supported in Google Analytics.
Google Analytics tracks all the actions of customers via their impression and clicks on Product Listing Page, Product Details Page
When there is an action of adding a product to a shopping cart, the store site will send an add_to_cart event with the product information such as ID, name, brand, category, quantity, price to Google Analytics.
At the time an item is removed from the shopping cart, the store site will send a remove_from_cart event with the product information to Google Analytics.
After a customer picks items and go to the shopping cart page, a begin_checkout event with the checkout items will be sent to Google Analytics. The same to the next step of the checkout process.
Yes, definitely. At the extension general configuration section, you can fill in another property ID.
Please follow the article here. Google Adwords and Google Analytics are both the awesome Google tools that help you optimize your content, analyze your traffic properly.