2Checkout for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 2Checkout extension integrates a premier global payment gateway to Magento 2 online stores to facilitate the checkout process of shoppers. 2Checkout impresses merchants globally thanks to the diversity payment methods, currencies, high security and more.
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Benefits of 2Checkout payment
With simple steps of configuration, store owners can integrate an extra popular gateway to store site effectively. The store owners do not need to relate to any complex coding requirements. All implementation actions are taken at the Magento admin backend.
Magento 2 2Checkout protects customers from fraud properly with more than 300 fraud rules. Besides, 2Checkout service gets the recognition of multiple standards such as PCI DSS level 1, GDPR, BBB Accreditation, ISAE 3402 and SSAE 18, Privacy Shield
2Checkout supports a large number of countries all over the world. 2Checkout supports markets around the world and the patronage of larger than 50 thousand merchants globally, a proof of reliability.
2Checkout gateway allows customers to select currencies right from the checkout process. The number of accepted currencies is very diverse, supporting customers from multiple countries to view their familiar currencies.
2Checkout extension also supports storing the shopping carts paid via 2Checkout on the 2Checkout hosted page, providing store owners an extra storage space to manage 2Checkout orders better.
Major card types supported by 2Checkout
Magento 2 2Checkout module facilitates customers’ checkout with extra payment with various credit card types. These are the most popular cards in the world, which makes the checkout process easier at e-commerce stores. The wide range of payment services professionalizes the payment process of Magento 2 stores and increases the conversion rate thanks to the payment convenience.
- American Express
- Diners Club
Three 2Checkout integration methods
To integrate 2Checkout gateway into Magento 2 store site, there are various choices for the store admin to select including Magento 2 Default, Iframe Checkout and Redirect.
With Magento 2 Default method, 2Checkout is totally integrated into the store site, tokenizing card data on the store site and well match with the site theme. With Iframe (Inline) Checkout method, 2Checkout gateway is displayed as pop-up form on the checkout page after customers click on Place Order button. Both of the methods keep customers to stay on the store page. By contrast, the last method as Redirect is the most simple integration on store site will redirect customers to the 2Checkout site to process their payment.
Ensure financial transaction security
The 2Checkout payment gateway ensures high-level security and fraud detection, protecting customers and their data safe. Magento 2 2Checkout follows the highest compliance:
- PCI DSS: 2Checkout is PCI Level 1 Certified, the highest level of certification from The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard
- GDPR: 2Checkout adheres to the latest privacy regulations, including GDPR for the European Union
- BBB Accreditation: 2Checkout is rated by BBB (Better Business Bureau) with A+, the highest rating
- ISAE 3402 and SSAE 18 - the highest standards required for System and Organization controls
- Privacy Shield: 2Checkout complies with EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework
2Checkout application conditions
2Checkout supports store owners to set limitation of the payment application. 2Checkout can be applied based on three different conditions including:
- Applicable countries: Limit this payment method to certain countries
- Order total: Payment is applicable when the order total meets the minimum and/or maximum amount
- Accepted currencies: Select the currencies on the website that are allowed to use this payment method
With the conditions, stores can set up the 2Checkout payment flexibly to specific purposes.
Transfer cart items to payment gateway
A noticeable feature of 2Checkout extension is that the information of shopping carts is also stored in 2Checkout account on the hosted site. The information includes:
- Order ID
This helps the store owner can manage customers’ orders paid via 2Checkout more conveniently.
Full Features List
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Set the title for the payment
- Select payment action to collect payment
- Set new order status after making payment via 2Checkout
- Allow/ Disallow transferring cart information to 2Checkout hosted page
- Select the currencies accepted to apply to 2Checkout
- Select display type of 2Checkout on the Checkout page: Magento Default, Iframe Checkout, Redirect Checkout
- Select card types applicable to 2Checkout
- Select countries applicable to 2Checkout payment
- Set the minimum of order total requirement
- Set the maximum of order total requirement
- Enable debug mode to store diagnostic information in log files on the Magento web server
- Specify the display position of 2Checkout payment on the Checkout page
- Compatible with other payment modules: SagePay, Worldpay, Restrict payment method, CommWeb,
- Select the testing environment
- Enter Merchant ID (Account Number or Seller ID)
- Enter Publishable Key (collected from 2Checkout registration)
- Enter Private Key collected from 2Checkout
- Add API Username, API Password collected from 2Checkout
- Enter Approved URL in case testing environment as Sandbox
- Click Test Credential button to check connection with 2Checkout
- 2Checkout transaction information at My Orders section of customer’s account
- View 2Checkout transaction information at Order Detail section at the admin backend.
- The redirection link to Sandbox is inserted in Order ID at the backend
- Show order comments and transaction history of each order
2Checkout supports the most major cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB
Yes, at the admin backend, you can select certain countries to apply this payment.
Yes, at the admin backend, you can set the minimum and/ or maximum of the order total applicable to 2Checkout.
There are three ways store owners can select to display 2Checkout on the store site. Magento Default style is to display 2Checkout as the default checkout of Magento 2 theme. With Iframe Checkout, after customers click on Place Order button, an iframe form will appear as a popup to ask for credit card information. The most simple integration method is Redirect Checkout, which navigates customers to 2Checkout hosted page.
This is the redirection link which leads you to the Sandbox site of 2Checkout to view order details
Yes, 2Checkout module is proper compatible with One Step checkout and makes sure the good performance.