Magento 2 Payment Restrictions extensionv4.0.3
Magento 2 Payment Restrictions extension is the restriction tool which uses conditions to assign payment methods. With this extension, store owners can restrict payment choices of customers by store views, customer groups, countries/states, product attributes and more.
Magento 2 Default only restricts the display of payment methods based on store views with some offline methods, Country and Order Total. However, there is the fact that store owners wish for more restriction rules to display payment methods depending on other conditions such as Customer Groups, Cart Condition, Timeframe or Sales rules.
It is necessary that there should be an advanced tool which allows store owners to create payment methods which are allowed displaying based on specific conditions as mentioned above.
Payment Restrictions' Full Features
Payment Restrictions for store admins
- Enable/ Disable the module
- Manage all payment method rules via a grid
- Set the name for a rule
- Set the rule description for internal use
- Set status for the rule
- Restrict rule visibility for store views and customer groups
- Set timeframe for the rule: date, day, hour
- Set priority for the rule
- Set conditions for the rule based on cart price rules
- Select payment methods applied the rule
- Apply the payment methods on backend order and/or frontend order
- Show/Hide the payment methods
- Compatible with Mageplaza's extensions: Delivery Time, Shipping Restrictions, Free Shipping Bar, Salesforce Integration,
Payment Restrictions for customers
- Able to access suitable payment methods
- Select conditions (product attributes, subtotal, shipping method) to use their wished payment methods.