Worldpay Payment for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 Worldpay Payment extension integrates the leading Worldpay gateway to Magento 2 stores, supporting both store owners and customers to access many payment methods and increasing conversion rate thanks to payment convenience.
- Multiple Worldpay credit card types
- Worldpay eWallets payment
- Worldpay bank transfers payment
- Worldpay local card schemes payment
- Ensure security with 3D Secure
- Worldpay vault for card saving and admin order
- Set Worldpay transaction rules
- Customers pay in their own currencies
- Properly compatible with Mageplaza One Page Checkout, Magento Instant Purchase
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
The benefits of Worldpay integration
With simple configuration steps, store admins can quickly integrate Worldpay gateway to the store easily. With Worldpay, the Checkout process is equipped with the most popular payments all over the world.
The payment system is upgraded with a wide range of global payment methods. This brings a great chance for e-commerce stores to expand their business to many countries all over the world, opening valued opportunities to increase revenue.
Worldpay allows customers to pay in their own currencies making their shopping becomes much easier. Besides, with stores, the currencies will be transferred to settlement currencies based on the admin setting.
Worldpay offers all types of payment gateways- credit cards, bank transfer, local payment. Therefore, this creates the most convenience to shoppers all over the world, which contributes to the increase in the conversion rate of e-commerces.
Multiple Worldpay credit card types
Magento 2 Worldpay gateway supports the mostly-used cards so that customers at Magento 2 store can feel very easy to checkout with their preferred cards via Worldpay gateway. The credit cards include:
- American Express
More interestingly, the credit cards payment can be displayed with two options: Magento 2 Default checkout or Iframe checkout. With Magento 2 Default, the Wordpay card payment matches the Magento theme. Meanwhile, InFrame embeds the Worldpay payment pages on the store checkout page, creating a continuous channel of communication open between the store site and Worldpay platform. Both types keep customers stay on the checkout page and complete the payment with ease.
Worldpay eWallets payment
When cards are not the only way to make payment online, Worldpay payment supports ecommerce businesses with many Alternative Payment Methods(APMs). eWallets, the easy-to-use payment method which is expected to make up 46% global in 2021 (according to Worldpay’s 2018 Global Payments Report), is well supported by Wordpay extension for Magento 2 stores.
Worldpay bank transfers payment
Bank transfers, the second most popular payment method globally by 2021, are well integrated into the Worldpay extension. With bank transfer, customers can pay for orders by transferring money from their bank account.
Worldpay local card schemes payment
Local cards work in the same way as traditional cards but are used in specific domestic markets. Worldpay extension supports the following local cards:
- Mistercard (Bancontact): the most popular card and online payment method in Belgium, with 15 million cards in circulation in the country.
- Postepay: A reloadable prepaid card service that is branded with Visa Electron or MasterCard, widely accepted in Italy.
Ensure security with 3D Secure
Worldpay Credit Cards verify customers’ transaction with 3D Secure layer. With 3D Secure, the next layer will validate transactions by requesting a personal code (usually sent to the buyer’s cell phone or email address as a one time PIN). Turning 3D Secure on for transactions brings great benefits:
- Fewer chargebacks
- Liability for customers, stores and cardholder’s issuer
- Increase conversion rate
Worldpay vault for card saving and admin order
With payment by cards, Worldpay extension supports Credit Card Vault, allowing customers to save the card information for later purchases. For the next visit, customers simply go to the checkout page and select the card they would like to use without having to retype card information.
Besides, Vault allows admins to create orders for customers and make payment via customers’ stored Worldpay Cards from the admin backend. With Credit Card Vault, shopping and payment process becomes much more convenient and time-saving for both customers and store owners. This improves customer experience and increases conversion rates. Store owners can receive payment from customers more quickly.
Set Worldpay transaction rules
For each payment, store owners can set the conditions whether or not a shopper can use a Word Pay payment method. In details, a transaction via Worldpay has to meet the requirements as below:
- Minimum and maximum transaction range: If the customer’s order total meets the condition, the payment will be displayed and vice versa.
- Valid countries which are allowed to use a Word Pay payment method: Customers’ nations are selected to use a payment method by the store owner.
Full Features List
For store admins
- Select Merchant Country - the country where your business is located
- Select the settlement currency used for a Word Pay payment method.
- Set the language used for a Worldpay payment method by entering the ISO 639-1 language code
- Allow/ Disallow showing Worldpay logo
- Compatible with Payment Restrictions: Shipping Restrictions, Extra Fee, One Step Checkout, Custom Checkout Fields, Store Pickup
Alternative Payment Methods
- Worldpay Paypal
- Worldpay Alipay
- Worldpay Giropay
- Worldpay iDeal
- Worldpay Mistercash
- Worldpay PaySafeCard
- Worldpay Postepay
- Worldpay Przelewy24
- Worldpay Qiwi
- Worldpay Sofort
- Worldpay Yandex
- Allow admins to create orders and make payment by the saved credit cards of the customers
- Enable/ Disable the payment method
- Set the title for the payment
- Set new order status after completing payment
- Select payment action: Authorize and Capture or Authorize
- Select applicable card types
- Enable/ Disable 3D Secure
- Set display type at the Checkout page: Magento Default or iFrame Checkout
- Enable/ Disable Vault to save credit cards
- Set Vault title
- Select applicable countries
- Set the transaction range applicable to the payment method
- Enable/ Disable Debug Mode
- Set the display position for the payment on the Checkout page
- A wide selection of payment method via Worldpay gateway
- Save the credit cards for later purchases
- View the Worldpay saved credit cards at My Account Dashboard
- View details payment transaction at My Account Dashboard
- Can be supported to create and pay for orders by store admins
There are 4 credit card types are well supported: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express
Yes, definitely. At the admin backend, go to Applicable countries and select the countries which you want to allow using the Worldpay payment method
It is the minimum and maximum of order total which is set for a Worldpay payment. If customers’ order total meets the range condition, the payment will be displayed.
Yes, absolutely. When you turn on Vault at the admin backend, customers can click on a box to accept to store their card information.
Yes, in case there are saved credit cards of a customer, based on which admins can make the payment from the admin backend.