Worldpay for Magento 2v1.0.0
Magento 2 Worldpay Payment extension integrates the leading Worldpay gateway to Magento 2 stores, supporting both store owners and customers to access many payment methods and increasing conversion rate thanks to payment convenience.
E-commerce comes with a lot of advantages, but there are also some threats, such as personal and banking data theft. As a Magento store owner, you want to do everything possible to assure your customers of the secured transactions on your store and to maintain your customer experience. Worldpay from FIS is the UK's most popular payment gateway and has powered more than 400,000 merchants worldwide to start selling online. By using an extension that integrates the Worldpay payment gateway with Magento 2, you can better secure online payments.
- Simple integration to properly functionalize store payment. With simple configuration steps, store admins can quickly integrate Worldpay gateway to the store easily. With Worldpay, the Checkout process is equipped with the most popular payments all over the world.
- Support the e-commerce stores to access to markets around the world. The payment system is upgraded with a wide range of global payment methods. This brings a great chance for e-commerce stores to expand their business to many countries all over the world, opening valued opportunities to increase revenue.
- Friendly payment. Worldpay allows customers to pay in their own currencies making their shopping becomes much easier. Besides, with stores, the currencies will be transferred to settlement currencies based on the admin setting.
- Maximize global acceptance, increase conversion rate. Worldpay offers all types of payment gateways- credit cards, bank transfer, local payment. Therefore, this creates the most convenience to shoppers all over the world, which contributes to the increase in the conversion rate of e-commerces.
Worldpay's Full Features List
Worldpay for store admins
- Select Merchant Country - the country where your business is located
- Select the settlement currency used for a Word Pay payment method.
- Set the language used for a Worldpay payment method by entering the ISO 639-1 language code
- Allow/ Disallow showing Worldpay logo
- Compatible with Payment Restrictions: Shipping Restrictions, Extra Fees, One Step Checkout, Custom Checkout Fields, Store Pickup
Alternative Payment Methods
- Worldpay Paypal
- Worldpay Alipay
- Worldpay Giropay
- Worldpay iDeal
- Worldpay Mistercash
- Worldpay PaySafeCard
- Worldpay Postepay
- Worldpay Przelewy24
- Worldpay Qiwi
- Worldpay Sofort
- Worldpay Yandex
- Allow admins to create orders and make payment by the saved credit cards of the customers
- Enable/ Disable the payment method
- Set the title for the payment
- Set new order status after completing payment
- Select payment action: Authorize and Capture or Authorize
- Select applicable card types
- Enable/ Disable 3D Secure
- Set display type at the Checkout page: Magento Default or iFrame Checkout
- Enable/ Disable Vault to save credit cards
- Set Vault title
- Select applicable countries
- Set the transaction range applicable to the payment method
- Enable/ Disable Debug Mode
- Set the display position for the payment on the Checkout page
Worldpay for customers
- A wide selection of payment method via Worldpay gateway
- Save the credit cards for later purchases
- View the Worldpay saved credit cards at My Account Dashboard
- View details payment transaction at My Account Dashboard
- Can be supported to create and pay for orders by store admins