Magento 2 XML, HTML Sitemap Extension
XML Google Sitemap is one of the most effective solutions which may optimize your site. Sitemap helps to navigate your site more easily. It is not only good for your users but also your search engines. There are two types of sitemap: HTML sitemap and XML sitemap. HTML sitemap can help your customers easily navigate the site and find product quickly. XML sitemap helps search engines understand your site better; hence the index process is much faster and your site will have higher ranking, then attract more customers, generate more organic traffic.
For search engines, XML sitemap can help Google index your content correctly and quickly. Indexing new pages shortens the time your new products appear in Google. Magento 2 supports XML sitemap built automatically but store owners can’t include and exclude own objects such as products, categories or pages. This can affect the good understanding of Google to your site.
For customers, it would be very convenient if they access your site, locate a sitemap and explore the product which they can’t find by searching only. A well - organized sitemap will incredibly increase your customer’s satisfaction and make their shopping experience more interesting. Unfortunately, Magento 2 doesn’t provide HTML sitemap, you may need an extension to generate it in a seconds.
Fortunately, Mageplaza supports both HTML sitemap and XML sitemap in an extension. You both have detailed HTML sitemap for customers. Not only products, categories but also pages and additional links. Besides, you can include or exclude such an objects as you want.
Google Sitemap's Full Features
- Enable HTML Sitemap
- Enable Categories Sitemap
- Enable Pages Sitemap
- Enable Exclude Pages Sitemap
- Enable Products Sitemap
- Exclude Category Ids (New)
- Show category as tree or list (New)
- Products Sitemap: Split by first letter, Sort products, Hide out of stock (New)
- Limit Product Sitemap
- Remove the link of the CMS page using for homepage
- Enable Additional Links
- Add Sitemap Link to Footer
- Enable and Add Additional Links
- Specify frequency of updates for each type of pages
- Set priority of importance for group of links
- Responsive design
- Open source 100%.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- 1-year Support.
- Lifetime Update.
- 60 days guarantee money back.
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Supports multiple stores.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Included SEO All in One free extension and compatible with other extensions:Layered Navigation Ultimate, Better Blog, Product Question,