How to configure Product Labels in Magento 2
As a customer, when you visit any additional store, you will be attracted immediately with the product labels. And in fact, I’m also a consumer and I always check and view the label of the products. As you have known, the labels play an important role for each product, so you have to ensure that every product of your store must assign the labels in order to draw customer’s attention.
More interestingly, Product Labels extension is released by Mageplaza professional experts. Thanks to this module, store owners can boost their sales as well as increase conversion rates dramatically.
Why choose Product Labels extension
Pre-made label templates
Coming with popular labels, Product Labels extension surely brings satisfaction for store owners with colorful and eye-catching labels. It’s so easy for admins to apply them to their products. Also, it is allowed store owners to edit and configure in the backend.
As the most popular badge, the products on your e-commerce store assigned “Best-Seller” will be more attractive and highlight in the eyes of customers. This will help them trust products on your store as well as motivate them to purchase more.
Besides, admins can easily change the design of Best Seller badge as background color, text color, font type, font size.
Customizable label message by variables
Product Labels extension supports the message stock diversity that allows admins to choose with ease for their store. The messages including that will be able to be sales status, discount percentage, days left for special prices, deal quantity left, etc.
Below is a general structure of variables that is so friendly and simple for admins to create any messages: , ,
Easily preview and customize labels designs
Thanks to the help of this module, admins can design the labels easily. Also, admins can also customize labels with many different attributes as font family, font size, labels color, the position for displaying labels on the product image. More interestingly, admins can also edit or custom CSS to optimize the design according to their wish.
How to create New Feed on Product Labels extension
- Step 1: Enter full information in the General field
- Step 2: Set the condition to allow the label display for products in the Where to Show field
- Step 3: Design labels as well as images for products in the Label Design field
Step 1: Enter full information in the General field
Name: Fill in the name of the item
- Status: Select Enable to show the label on the product
- Support 4 statuses: NONE, QUEUE, RUNNING, DONE.
- The change of state depends on the date you apply rules
- Store view:
- Only display labels for selected products on the store
- Choose various stores at the same time
- Customer Groups:
- Selected customer groups can see labels on products
- Choose many groups at the same time
- Stop further processing: Select Yes to restrict the number of rules applied for a product
- Enter the priority for synchronizing objects
- The smaller the input number, the higher the priority.
Step 2: Set the condition to allow the label display for products in the Where to Show field
- Best Seller: Select Yes to assign automatically labels for bestselling product
- Limit: Enter the maximum number of bestselling products
Step 3: Design labels as well as images for products in the Label Design field
Design labels and images for products on the Product page
- Template: Select the template for labels
- Image: Select images that display on products
- Enter labels that display on products
- Support some variables below:
- : Discount amount
- : Discount percentage
- : Original Price
- : Any product attribute code
- Font family: Select the text font for labels
- Font size: Enter the size of the labels
- Label color:
- Select the color for labels
- The default color of the label is #000000
- Custom CSS: Easily edit labels if you want
- Select position: Allow editing the display position of labels by 2 ways: move the mouse or choose the position respectively with squares on the side
Design labels and images for products on the Product Listing
Same design with the product page
Same design with product page =Yes: Automatically get the design the same as Product page above
Same design with product page = No: The design will display the same as product page above. It allows admins to edit freely.
Display on the Product Listing
Display on the Product Page
not your workload
Simple, powerful tools to grow your business. Easy to use, quick to master and all at an affordable price.Get Started
People also searched for
- magento 2 product labels
- product labels magento 2
- magento 2 product labels extension
- 2.2.x, 2.3.x, 2.4.x