When you’re embarking on learning web development, you find out that more and more chances for new and interactive options start to appear. Since the learning curve begins to be more even, multiple interactive elements, optimizations, and everything in between are likely to be a natural occurrence.
Table of Contents
- What is jQuery?
- What are The Special Capabilities of jQuery?
- Career Objectives
It is one of the primary technologies of content creation of the World Wide Web, along with HTML and CSS. It can be used as an object-oriented and procedural language. It can generate functionalities and features to offer a better user experience.
- Errors are easy to spot and correct.
- It can be attached to specific web elements or events.
- It can work on multiple browsers and platforms.
- It can be used to check the input and reduce manual checking when you access the database.
- Lighter and faster than other programming languages.
- Vulnerable to exploitation
- It can be used to implement malicious code on users’ computers
- Large code snippets
What is jQuery?
iQuery is well-known for its “Write less, do more” philosophy. This philosophy can be understood as three concepts:
- Searching some elements via CSS selectors and doing something with them via jQuery methods
- Chaining various jQuery methods on a set of elements
- Utilizing the jQuery wrapper and implicit iteration
Benefits of jQuery
- jQuery is a comparatively lightweight library (about 19KB)
- It automatically fixes errors and works on all major browsers like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Android, iOS, IE, and MS Edge.
- Thanks to the jQuery library, codes by Ajax can simply interact with the server and update content without reloading the page.
- jQuery allows selecting DOM (Document Object Model) elements to traverse, editing their content with the open-source Selector, which is also called Sizzle.
- jQuery manages diverse events without messing up the HTML code with Event Handlers.
Drawbacks of jQuery
What are The Special Capabilities of jQuery?
- jQuery provides in-built plugins to perform an operation on a web page. You just need to add or import the plugin to our page to use it.
- jQuery allows you to custom our plugins as you want.
- It has a high-level UI widget library that comes with a wide range of plugins.
|Type||It is a programming language.||It is an application programming interface.|
|Simplicity||You need to produce your own scripting which is time-consuming.||Scripting already exists.|
|Compatibility||You need to manage various-browser compatibilities by writing your own code.||jQuery is a multi-browser library.|
|Length of Code||You need to write more lines of code.||You write fewer lines of code.|
jQuery libraries can be added in two ways:
Download the libraries from jQuery.com
Add libraries from CDN (content delivery network)
A $ sign to access JQuery
A selector to find HTML elements
A jQuery action() to be performed on the elements
Sometimes the most helpful technology is not the one to start learning. Development is arduous, and learning an overly complicated language at the beginning of your learning path might be enough to get you down.
& Maintenance Services
Make sure your store is not only in good shape but also thriving with a professional team yet at an affordable price.Get Started