Product Attachments for Magento 2v4.1.0
Magento 2 Product Attachments extension allowing admins to attach single or multiple informative files to every product in any formats. Admin can drag and drop to quickly upload attachments as well. Attract your customers by eye-catching file icons and well-documented attachments.
- Work perfectly together
- 90-day money back guarantee
- FREE installation for all
You've just added this product to the cart:
Product Attachments Pro
Why Product Attachments is a must-have for Magento 2
Easy for admins to attach single or multiple files
Magento 2 Product attachments allows you to attach one single file or multiple files to the product. These files provide extra information for your customers which can be anything from a user guide, videos, audio or even a zip file. Hence, there is no restriction on the number of attachments which are allowed to appear on a product page.
Attachments are downloadable and viewable
The downloadability and viewability of product attachments can be configured by admins. For customers’ convenience, you may want to let them view the attachments online if possible or let them save in their devices for future reference.
Easy to configure attachments visibility
Not every attachment is supposed to be accessible to every customer group. Thus, Mageplaza Product Attachments extension allows you to set the restriction on the file visibility. This helps you hide important/sensitive information from non-verified viewers as well as make your attachments additional valuable assets.
FEATURED PRODUCT ATTACHMENTS!
View Mageplaza Product Attachments on Actual Magento 2 Stores
Drag and drop to upload attachments
Save a lot of time for admins to upload attachments. You can just drag and drop the selected attachment. With a user-friendly module configuration panel, attaching files becomes much easier.
Attach files in any types
Attachments can be uploaded in any file types to help you share information in any forms.
Attach Image Types
Attach Document Types
Attach Video Types
Attach Compressed file Types
Attach Audio Types
And many other file types
Besides attachment by uploaded files, Magento 2 admins can also attach URL(s) on products. The URL(s) can be Youtube link, Dropbox, Drive URL, or any link.
Eye-catching premade icon packages
Mageplaza Product Attachments for Magento 2 already includes pre-made icon packages for the most popular file types which are most likely used.
These icons are indicators for customers to know which kind of attachments they are about to view or download. This helps them select appropriate software to open these files.
Attachment download report
Mageplaza Product attachments extension works perfectly with Advanced Reports extension to provide you an advanced report on attachment downloads. This report features all important information to help you analyze and manage downloaded files such as product ID, file names, file types, the number of downloads and created dates.
Full Products Attachments Features
Products Attachments for store admins
- Enable/disable the module
- Name the block which contains product attachments
- Select where to display product attachments
- 40 premade file type icons are ready to use
- Admin can upload images to use as file type icons
- Easy to manage the icons
- Admin can configure the file visibility on specific store views
- Admin can configure the file visibility on specific customer groups
- Admin can hide product attachments from non-login customers (Compatible with Mageplaza Social Login)
- Admin can hide product attachments from non-verified customers
- Allow/disallow customers to view product attachments online
- Allow admins to insert a snippet to display product attachments anywhere in product details
Attachment management and report
- Easy to manage all information on attachments in a grid
- Attach any link on product grid
- Attach any link on Edit product page
- Easy to acknowledge and analyze important figures of attachments
- View the number of downloads of each attachment
- Compatible with Products Preselect, Size Chart, Email attachments, Force sign-in
Product attachment upload
- Add/edit file name/file label
- Easy to enable/disable a product attachment
- Restrict store view(s) to display an attachment
- Restrict customer group(s) to display an attachment
- Choose the attachment type: File upload or URL
- Auto-identify attachment format and display the file icon
- Ability to set a priority for the product attachment
- Select products to assign the attachment to by catalog rules
- Instantly preview assigned products after each filter
- Quickly upload attachments in a popup window from the product grid
- Drag and drop to upload files
- Bulk import attachments in CSV files
- Apply default Magento 2 importation feature
- Import product attachment with SKU
Products Attachments for shoppers
- Be well noticed about the availability of product attachments
- Be noticed about the format of each attachment by its icon
- View product attachments online
- Download product attachments
- Easy to find product attachments in product details, the sidebar or under the Add to cart button
Definitely, you can upload multiple files like images, documents, compressed files, and others by using product attachments extension by Mageplaza.
Yes. You can only allow your customers to view the attachments online and disallow downloading.
There will be a notice which is visible to these customers to remind them of this.
Product attachments extension does not allow attachments which exceed 2MB.
Yes, you can view this figure in a report on your dashboard
Yes, you can upload an image to use as an icon and define a file type for it. After that, when a file in that format is uploaded, the icon will be automatically selected and displayed with the attachment.