Magento 2 Auto Related Products extension - PWA, GraphQL, APIv4.2.1
Magento 2 Auto Related Products is a module which uses sets of conditions and actions as rules to establish relations between displayed products and related items. Its flexibility in generating unlimited rules for each product makes itself an all-round product recommendation tool.
Featured Automatic Related Products
View Mageplaza Automatic Related Products on atual Magento 2 stores
When using product recommendation tools, a store admin may encounter a problem that he can only use default related product rules to enable displaying suggested items in the frontend. It must be time-wasting and increase workload for store owners. Besides, using basic features in product recommendation engines can be inadequate for advanced product suggestions because they lack of accuracy. Hence, instead of boosting sales, related product blocks may become pointless or even counterproductive.
A module which allows admins to set their own related product rules in the most flexible way by using conditions and actions in the backend will be a solution. Magento 2 Auto Related Products enables users to do this. Thanks to this feature, infinite rules can be set to display related products, up-sell, cross-sell products, daily deals, new products, featured products, random products, bestsellers or Who Bought This Also Bought (compatible). More strikingly, products can be shown at over 30 different positions on pages or in a custom location.
Automatic Related Products's Full Features
Automatic Related Products For store admins
- Easy to show native related products, upsell and cross-sell products in custom blocks
- Allows admins to name rules in the backend which are visible for admins only
- Allows admins to name blocks which are visible for viewers in the frontend
- Allows positioning blocks on product page, category page, shopping cart page, CMS page, and Order Success page
- Ability to enable or disable rules
- Ability to display blocks in specific store views
- Enables displaying or hiding Automatic Related Products block to specific groups of customers
- Enables admins to set starting and ending date for blocks
- Ability to set priority for rules by numbers, rules with lower numbers represent higher priorities
- Products are filtered based on conditions set up in the backend to show up in blocks
- Use "Similarity" feature to quickly assign related products that are similar to the primary product on the product page
- Allows admins to preview conditioned products after conditioning in the backend
- Supports custom CSS
- Allows admins to display or hide Out-of-stock items
- Enables admins to arrange related products in a neat order: Bestsellers, Lowest price, Highest price, Newest products or Random products.
- Ability to locate blocks in over 30 positions on a page and customize block’s location with ease by widgets support
- Enables tracking rule’s performance based on figures recorded when rules are run and allows admins to disable a rule if it is not effective
- Ajax loading support
- Ability to replace the default related product block
- Allows store admins to display related products in a slider or in a grid
- See all product with layout slider (New)
- Configure sliders (New)
- Ability to restrict number of products displayed in a block
- Able to add information like price and review and buttons such as Add to Cart, Add to Compare, Add to Wishlist.
- Pre-made rules are available to be set and customize by admins
- Ability to create a child rule from a parent rule, and both rules will run parallel and bring back statistics for admins to compare and assess effectiveness of these rules.
- Allow admins to add more related products, cross-sell and up-sell products to the related block on the Checkout page (New)
- Options of loading the related block along with the current page or Ajax loading.
- Compatible with Magento 2 GDPR - Helps stores comply GDPR.
Automatic Related Products For shoppers
- Allows shoppers to view related products in a neat and well-arranged block
- Ajax loading helps increase user experience
- Allows shoppers to add related products to cart
- Allows shoppers to add products to wish list or to compare
- Allows shoppers to view product’s thumbnail image and name
- Ability to view price, review or rating of products
- Ability to redirect to the related product page
Other M2 Automatic Related Products features
- Responsive design
- Open source 100%.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User-friendly interface.
- 60 days guarantee money back.
- Fully compatible with Mageplaza extensions
- Supports multiple stores.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Compatible with Mageplaza extension: Also Viewed, Product Slider, One page checkout, Thank you page, Product Feed etc.