Subscription & Recurring Payments for Magento 2
Magento 2 Subscription and Recurring Payments extension allows stores to sell subscription plans and receive recurring payments on a scheduled basis. Thanks to this module, online merchants can set up flexible subscription plans and payment methods, as well as manage the subscription status with ease.
With this money-making model, stores can gain both predictable revenue streams and long-lasting customer relationships. Meanwhile, customers can plan their purchases beforehand in only a few clicks, and get various benefits such as free delivery, discounts, or free trials.
Customers have a tendency to not spend a large amount of money on something that will be delivered in the future to avoid the risk of uncertainty. Therefore, one of the smartest ways to make your revenue stable and predictable is to offer subscription-based products or services.
The subscription model enables customers to automate an aspect of their life (for example, foods, commodity goods, etc.).
- Stabilize revenue stream period by period
- Reduce cost on getting new customers
- Build long-lasting customer relationship
- Innovate products or services efficiently
- Manage product stock more efficiently
- Cross-sell when offering a subscription "box"
Subscription and Recurring Payments's Full Features
- Enable/Disable the module
- Select Payment Gateways: Check/Money order, Cash On Delivery, Paypal Express Checkout
- Set the Start and End Date of the Subscription
- Display Free Shipping for Subscription Products
- Allow customers to only purchase one subscription item
- Display Subscription options in radio or dropdown style
- Create text and tooltips on the frontend
- Set up to only sell products through subscription or not
- Add labels for One-Time Payment Option and Subscription and Recurring Payments Option
- Set the limitation of failed payments in Paypal Express Checkout
- Allow customers to cancel the subscription in Paypal Express Checkout and Stripe
- Enable/Disable the subscription
- Set the billing frequency
- Allow Free Product Trials
- Set Trial Periods
- Allow customers to cancel the subscription
- Set the initial subscription fee: no fee, fixed amount, or percent of the product price
- Set the discounted prices when customers buy in large quantities: no discount, fixed amount, or percent of the product price
- Set the minimum quantity requirements for discounted prices
- Apply the subscription method to specific products
Create new subscription
- Display Subscription Log information: ID, Order ID, Subscription ID, Product Name, Status, Customer Email, Payment Method, Start Date, End Date, Created At, and Action.
- Edit Subscription status in mass: Active, Inactive, Cancel
- Filter the grid information
- Sort the grid details
- Buy a product or service using the one-time payment or subscription and recurring payments method
- View the subscription details on the product page: Start/End date, Product Trials, Trial Period, Initial Subscription Fee, Discounts, Frequency
- View the subscription details on the My Subscription page: Order ID, Subscription Name, Product Name, Status, Subscription End Date, Trial Subscription Due Date, Payment End Date Upon Subscription, Next Payment Date, Next Payment Amount
- Manage subscriptions on the My Subscription page
- Cancel subscription anytime