6 Reasons to Use Magento 2 SEO Extension
Nowadays, with the fall down of the financial world and the light-speed improvement of the Internet, the days of the Yellow Pages, door knockers, and telemarketers are going to an end. As a result, more and more businesses choose to become global players.
However, how can your Magento 2 store stand out among thousands of competitors?
The short answer: Using a Magento 2 SEO extension.
A Magento 2 SEO extension can help boost your visibility, improve rankings, and, ultimately, rocket sales. If you still hesitate about why you should use a Magento 2 SEO extension, this article will explain it to you! Start exploring!
Table of content
- What is SEO?
- Why should you use Magento 2 SEO extension?
What is SEO?
SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization. Basically, it is a way that helps to optimize your website so that search engines can understand your content better and, as a result, give your site higher rankings on the search engine result page (SERPs).
Why should you use Magento 2 SEO extension?
1. SEO impacts the research/buying cycle
It’s undoubted to say SEO plays a critical part in the research/buying cycle.
Search Engine Journal shows that:
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- 75% of users never scroll past the first page of search results
If you ignore SEO techniques, you will miss out on tons of traffic to your site. It means that you’re leaking your money because of an unworthy reason.
2. Improve the user experience
Not only about the search engines, but a site with good SEO practices will also bring a better experience to the buyer and, as a result, improve the site’s usability.
3. Long-term result
SEO is a process that might take quite much time, but if you care about your site and want to grow your business, the long process isn’t a matter. And it must say, the result is a pleasure.
Compared to other advertising techniques, SEO promises to give you long-term and permanent results. Besides, once you come through the building process and the site rank is high, as expected, it would require less effort to maintain the result.
4. SEO is cost-effective
Unlike PPC (pay-per-click), which requires you to pay every time a visitor clicks on your sponsored ad on the SERPs, SEO has been proven to be one of the most cost-effective ways to produce significant traffic with a large potential customer number.
Statistics pointed out that 70-80% of users ignore paid ads, focusing on organic results. More potential buyers will consider finding the more trusted site on the organic search result cause they know any site can pay money to advertise.
A well-optimized site is a better site, the buyers will prefer it, and you’ll make more money. SEO is completely an investment with exceptional return.
5. Your competitors are doing it
More and more business owners are taking SEO as an essential process to boost their business. If you’re not moving forward and still sleep on the fact that your Magento 2 store needs an SEO extension, soon or late, you will lose your position and be kicked out of the competition. Don’t let your competitors take over the advantage by ignoring this effective and valuable tool.
6. Default Magento SEO is not enough
The default SEO for Magento 2 is still limited. When using default Magento SEO, you will realize the following limitations:
- No feature to automatically clean up and structure data
- No settings for an HTML sitemap
- No feature to optimize images automatically
- No tool to report or analyze your SEO performance
That’s why you need to use an SEO extension developed by a well-known vendor. It will help you:
- prevent duplicate content
- add rich snippets to your site to help search engines display your site better and more attractively
- create mass and dynamic metadata information for products, categories, pages, etc.
- use hreflang tags to tell search engines which language you’re using
- create HTML/XML sitemaps to make your site easier to understand for both search engines and users
- understand your SEO performance with in-depth reports and analysis
Don’t know which Magento 2 SEO extensions to choose from? This list of the best Magento 2 SEO extensions on the current market can help you!
Search Engine Optimization is now becoming more critical than ever. Take advantage of these opportunities by choosing the Magento 2 SEO extension for your store.
& Maintenance Services
Make sure your store is not only in good shape but also thriving with a professional team yet at an affordable price.Get Started