How to integrate Xero with Magento 2 via Zapier
Now there are thousands of different computational softwares. So how to choose the best accounting software for your business? We suggest Xero accounting software. Integrate this solution for your store to experience great features today!
In this article, I will show you how to integrate Xero with Magento 2.
Xero is a small business accounting software established in 2006. This solution can be accessed from any device that is connected to the internet. Xero integrates with over 500 applications and tons of powerful features. This enables businesses to view cash flows, transactions, and account details from any location. Bank transactions are entered and encrypted automatically. Xero’s online invoice feature helps track expenses, keep bills and improve relationships with suppliers. This’s so great.
Furthermore, Xero is a user-friendly and easy-to-use solution. That is why Xero is highly rated by professionals and ranked first among hundreds of different accounting softwares.
How to integrate Xero with Magento 2
To integrate Xero
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the Xero account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate Xero for your Magento 2 store via Zapier
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Signup Zapier here
Step 2: Sign up the Xero account
- Signup Xero here
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Great! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate Xero
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
Xeroand click on
- Then, you have to choose one of the options in drop-down list of
Select Xero Actionfield according to your need. After choosing, click on
Next, you need to
select Xero account. Please click on
Connect an Account.
Now, your screen will display as an image below:
- Click on
Allow accessbox so that Zapier can access your Xero account. Here is the result after you have connected the Xero account. Please choose Xero and click on
- Next, you have to
set up Xero Contact. Now, please enter all required fields on page, then choose continue box.
- Wow, you have tested
Xerosucessfully. Finally, choose
Finishand set the name your zap to complete.
- From now on, your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just integrated Xero with Magento 2 store.
- Try it with your Magento 2 store now and good luck!