Required Login for Magento 2v1.0.6
Magento 2 Required Login / Customer Force Sign-in is the supportive login extension. This module allows the store owner to restrict access to specific pages and set information visibility to registered users only. This module supports online stores to manage users and protect store information better.
In Magento 2 default, all information about your products and services, such as price, description, discounts, etc., will be visible in the public. This must be a headache for store owners, especially B2B merchants who want to protect their competitive strengths from rivals. What is the best solution in order to restrict access to registered users only on specific pages?
Easy to control customer’s access. To reach the whole/ a part of information on a site, visitors are allowed to log in. As a result, store owners can have the control of the access situation easily. To some extent, the site will be protected better from ill-intentioned and unknown access.
More customers’ information, more benefits. Required Login means that customers have to create accounts in a store. Therefore, the store owners easily collect customers’ data (e.g. email addresses). This facilitates very helpfully to the store’s promotion campaigns.
Required Login's Full Features List
Required Login for store admins
- Select default pages to apply Required Login
- Select CMS Page to apply Required Login
- Include Custom Page with specific strings to require login
- Exclude Custom Page with specific string to freely access
- Select destination page after customers log in successfully
- Enable/ Disable the extension
- Enable/ Disable Create Account function
- Input Required-Login Message
Required Login for customers
- The customers use their accounts to log in to view specific pages
- A new visitor will be required to sign up account which then is used to log in to view required-login pages
- Creating account then log in easily via email address