Important Notice: End of Support for Magento 2.3
According to Adobe Commerce lifecycle policy, Magento 2.3 will no longer receive any quality and security fixes after September 08, 2022. To learn more about the procedure, please read the detailed policy here.
This announcement leads to important changes by Mageplaza in terms of our update and support policies.
If you are running Mageplaza extensions with the latest Magento 2.4.x version, there will be no change.
If you are running Mageplaza extensions with versions that are designed to be compatible with Magento 2.3.x, please consider our new policies of update & support:
- After Sep 08, 2022, technical support is still provided as a part of the product subscription. If your subscription is expired, you may have to extend it in order to receive support services.
- After Sep 08, 2022, bug and security updates for versions of Magento 2.3.x will only be released based on and through reports in technical support.
- After Sep 08, 2022, new feature updates for versions of Magento 2.3.x will no longer be released. Customer may use the extension customization services by Mageplaza to equip new features for their Magento 2.3.x stores.
Recommendations for your store
To protect your website from interruption due to these changes, you can upgrade your store to Magento 2.4.4 - before September 08, 2022.
What is Magento 2.4.4?
Magento 2.4.4 is the latest version of Magento, released by Adobe on April 12, 2022. The version now supports PHP 8.1, includes security patches and platform enhancements, as well as mobile-friendly features and improved admin panel accessibility. Upgrading to this Magento version will bring better performance for your store, enhance your management and protect your store from possible attacks.
You can download Magento 2.4.4 here and start upgrading. However, improperly upgrading can cause bugs, down sites and data losses. Therefore, in case you are not sure about the process, let Mageplaza help with our Magento Upgrade Service.
Why choose our Upgrade Service?
Let Mageplaza experts handle the work so that you will have time for other tasks. Our services are well known for:
- Dedicated team: With 8+ years in the Magento industry, our developers know exactly how an upgrading process works and are available to assist you up to 16 hours per day.
- Clear process: The upgrading process will be taken within the promised time range, with clear stages to ensure the highest quality of service
- No downtime: The progress creates no website downtime, so that no sales will be affected
- No data losses: We make sure your data will be stored successfully during the transmission process
- Security patches: The upgrade service includes all available patches released by Magento till the installation date.
& Maintenance Services
Make sure your store is not only in good shape but also thriving with a professional team yet at an affordable price.Get Started