Reward Points - Start Loyalty Program for Magento 2
Table of content
- What is Loyalty Program
- How your store benefits from Loyalty Program?
- Features in Loyalty Program extension
What is Loyalty Program?
Customer loyalty reflects the willingness of making their return to purchase at your store again and again. Have you ever taken into account of diving in loyalty campaign? How you can keep their feet come back as a sign of positive user experience, a good thumb for both ends?
Magento 2 Reward Points is a type of unit that consumers can yield from every money they’ve spent by cash, executing transactions or swiping your Credit Card. The exchange value will be offered differently to be flexible with store’s intentions. For example, shop A defines that every $10 spent customers will earn 1 point, with every 10 points you can own a small gift, or you can save the point to buy products again. These reward token can be fostered as an alternative payment method to use them again in that store, or be exchanged under the form of vouchers, charity, bonus gift, etc.
How your store benefits from Loyalty Program?
This kind of marketing structure hits the right spot thanks to its applicable strength, especially it’s prevalent amongst supermarket systems where customers take their shopping daily. Take a look to learn how Reward Points engine brings up to your marketing management:
- Why point-based system can increase the conversion rate easily and keep them excited in earning and spending on your store.
- Facing difficulties in recruiting new customers? This step takes more time and costs more than upholding current customers due to the running commercial fee, operating salesperson cost, etc. Executing Reward Points system would save your day brightly while you have to afford all labor tasks.
- By cheering them up with an offer like “Share this post to your wall under the public mode, you will get 10 point(s) to use at our boutique”, another brilliant strategy to promote your brand in the social media life.
- Refresh and consolidate the purchasing process, like a new kind of recall/note communication between store owners and consumers.
- Reward Points, working as a loyalty program, will increase your customer engagement. The more benefits they see, the more interest they get from your store. This will convert one-time buyers to loyal customers who shop on your store regularly.
- Last but not least, it’s a lovely way to say “Thank you, we’re waiting for your return :)”
Features in Reward Points extension
Take a look back to Magento 2 - the reality we make our business dream come true, all these above theories can be applied to this potential e-commerce platform effortlessly?
Together with me, let’s check out what makes this Reward Points extension - another auspicious thing comes from Mageplaza - is a remarkable module.
Click to check top Loyalty Program extension
After being set up earning rates in the backend, Reward Point system will perform on the placing order process. Customers will acknowledge their awarded point(s) they’re supposed to have when making the purchase. To log customers which have available points in their account, they can spend them right to purchase more from your store, the Total Cost changes automatically after they add an amount of earned points.
Your prospect will definitely feel like a boss when they have more chances and currencies to buy stuffs from your boutique, their effort wasn’t wasted after all.
Flexible point label
Have you learned that point label can shape your playful image in the customer’s heart? With this Reward Points module, you can personalize your own point unit by labeling them as “heart”, “coin”, “flower”, “gold”, “quartz”, or any custom name, even with a cute icon.
Choose a name matching your style, why not?
Set up the point validation
Reward points expiration can be set up as a way to encourage your customers to come back your store to spend points they earned as soon as possible. Through this, you can boost your sales more effectively.
Store owners can take advantage of Point expiration date to optimize their marketing strategies. Points should be spent the most during holiday shopping seasons as you want them to interact on these busy days the most.
Point Spending slider
If you have a soft spot in sliders, definitely this ease design is born for you. A small survey which took place on Dec 6, 2017, shows that customers have switched a tendency that they prefer the slider design more than checkbox/enter number in Mageplaza Layered Navigation. After all, this slider is meant to enhance user experience don’t you agree? By pulling point spending slider, things seem to be enjoyable and playful. There are many other outstanding features developed for the slider that you should take a look.
Help them out by indicating the possible earn point(s) if they buy this item, besides product pages. Ah, not only Product Page View, but also show indicator messages up on Category pages, Add to Cart pages, Mini Cart pages.
And more features will assist you how to think outside of the box:
- Set up earning/spending rate flexible.
- Transaction management interface.
- Able to change point(s) icon.
- Decide reward point(s) can be refunded or not.
- Point spending restrictions.
- Specify rewards for each of customer groups.
Related articles: How to Configure Reward Points?
& Maintenance Services
Make sure your M2 store is not only in good shape but also thriving with a professional team yet at an affordable price.Get Started