How to integrate Capsule CRM with Magento 2 via Zapier
Do you know the Capsule CRM and its benefits when we integrate it with your e-commerce store?
Today in this article, we will introduce you how to integrate Capsule CRM with Magento 2.
According to some recent surveys, Capsule CRM is the most effective sofware for Magento 2 store. This is a simple, flexible, and powerful web-based CRM that allows you to keep track of your contacts, your companies, your sales opportunities, and the tasks that you need to complete. In addition, with Capsule, you can also manage all relationships not just customers.
From now on, share your tasks using Capsule, it also allows you to manage your projects by creating and monitoring tasks, assigning your colleagues and controlling the time when the tasks end.
We believe Capsule CRM is a great tool for e-commerce stores. It will make your business more efficient and more convenient by satisfying your customers with value and benefits you can offer to them.
How to integrate Capsule CRM with Magento 2
To integrate Capsule CRM
- Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
- Step 2: Sign up the Capsule CRM account
- Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- Step 4: Integrate Capsule CRM for your Magento 2 store
Step 1: Sign up the Zapier account
Step 2: Sign up the Capsule CRM account
After logging into Zapier, choose
Make a Zap to start integrating
Step 3: Integrate Magento 2.x
- In this step, choose
Magento 2.xso that Zapier can get all data from your store.
- Then, choose
select Magento 2.x Triggerfield and click on
- After that, you need to
connect an Accountin
select Magento 2.x accountfield. In this step, please enter full domain, admin username and admin password of your Magento 2 store as the following image:
- After generating your Magento 2.x account, the screen will display as an image below. Then, choose
Save + Continue.
- Great! You have just tested Magento 2.x successfully. Please continue doing the next step.
Step 4: Integrate Capsule CRM
Choose an Action Appfield, choose
Capsule CRMand click on
- Then, you need to choose one of the options in the drop-down list of
Select Capsule CRM Actionfield. After selecting, click on
Next, you need to
select Capsule CRM account. Please click on
Connect an Account.
Now, your screen will display as the following image. Next, please enter
Authentication Tokenthat is found on your preferences page, then click on
- Next, you must
set up Capsule CRM Contact. Now, please enter all required fields on page, then choose
- Wow, you have tested
Capsule CRMsuccessfully. Finally, choose
Finishand set the
name your zapto complete.
- Your Zap is working and it will auto-check for your Magento 2.x new customer.
- After all, you have just done and here is the result of the integration:
- Now, you have just integrated Capsule CRM with Magento 2.