Improve your SEO for Magento site. Use Better SEO to automatically optimize your site for Search Engines SEO
30-day Money Back
Improve your SEO for Magento site. Use Mageplaza SEO to automatically optimize your site for Search Engines.
Mageplaza SEO extension will automatically optimize and greatly improve the performance of your Magento-based store in Search Engines. Magento is great SEO-ready out-of-the-box that is really good for SEO. However it still needs some craftiness to be improved in a few areas.
Mageplaza SEO extension will support a list of new useful tools and settings that help you have own all the technical optimization with automatically optimizing and inserting the meta tags and link elements that Google or other Search Engines like so much:
Mageplaza SEO extension empower you control which pages Google shows that associated with its search and which pages doesn’t show. Otherwise, by default, search engines will index all of your pages and only first page will be shown in the search results that is not useful for a user to end up on the third page of your "personal" category.
SEO extension for Magento allows adding Breadcrumbs functionality to your theme, that means you can create a greater navigation such as from post, to category, or to the next post for users and search engines. Due to that, it is easier for the search engines to reach your site’s structure.
Giving you direct access to the two most powerful files, from an SEO perspective, in your Magento install.
SEO and Social Media are heavily intertwined, that's why this plugin also comes with a Facebook OpenGraph implementation, Twitter Card and will soon also support Google+ sharing tags.
- Automatically setup SEO criterials
- Add Canonical URL Meta
- Add Nofollow meta in Search Result
- Add Nofollow meta in Product Gallery
- Add Option: Follow/Nofollow/Noindex for Product, Category, CMS Page (Featured) - Add Link Rel="alternate"
- Automatically setup page title, meta description
- .htaccess editor
- robots.txt editor
- Quick save .htaccess, robots.txt file
- Optimize Breadcrumbs
- Social Integration
- Support multistores
- RSS Optimization
- HTML Sitemaps (Featured)
- Better Rich Snippets Schema.org (Featured)
- Page Analysis (Coming soon)
- Better 404 pages (Coming soon)
- SEO-friently URLs: [Layered Navigation](https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-layered-navigation-extension/) (Coming soon)
Any questions, issues, bugs, please create a topic at forum instead of leaving a bad review
- Canonical not added
- .htaccess, robots.txt edit return error
- meta implement improvement